Hitman 2016

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
who has this game? i love the entire series. heres the kill everyone video for showing up here.

Yeah it's good - it doesn't keep me as engaged to keep replaying like blood money did tho

I just bought the HD Trilogy bundle and Absolution a couple of days ago for $8 total. Great deal. I've had Absolution on disc for a couple of years now, but have never played and that's mostly due to issues with my laser on the PS3 not working properly. For an extra $4 for the digital version why the hell not. I'm looking forward to playing them starting any day now.

Hitman is probably my all time favorite series. Love all the games & this one is great. I hate how they made it in pieces... But by doing that they can make each mission veeeeery challenging. So I can deal. Sapienza took me forever at first. Can't wait to play it all in one cycle when everything is out...

My only other complaint really with this current one is that the map isn't a live map like the previous ones. I always enjoyed watching that as I was waiting for something, someone, etc.

& about Absolution. I know a lot of people didn't like it but it made total sense if you follow the story. It was a great game. Probably not the best one, but still a good Hitman game.

I also miss Jesper Kyd as the music guy... Was such a perfect, dark & creepy sound in Contracts. Made that experience so much better & chilling.

Good game, very tough to peel back the layers so to speak. I don't know how to trigger the things I want to do....... tough to explain but I just wish I had a strategy guide, which I never want for any game.

Me and my brother played hitman for hours ,taking turns dying until we beat a stage .i like to run an gun when i get tired of being sneeky

Won't be touching it until it's done. It does look great so far, though.

Just finished Marrakesh. Best episode by far IMO.

ok.I picked this up and Love it. they went back to the Blood Money style game and letting me do what I can. I have replay the first lvl like 5 times already. I still havent made it though without changing cloths but I will.

I'm interested it trying it out but I'll wait until the full game is out.

holy shit I have to kill Gary Busey. Haha.

Club 27(Bangkok) is a pretty cool mission. Hotel's are always fun in Hitman... Traditions of the Trade(super GOATy), House of Cards(really good too). Took me like 2.5 hours to beat it. Will have to go back & explore some more.

:D

i downloaded the new mission yesterday and will give it a shot this weekened but i really wish they would release more content quicker. I played the other missions a lot and put hrs into each one but have played the game im about 3wks.

i downloaded the new mission yesterday and will give it a shot this weekened but i really wish they would release more content quicker. I played the other missions a lot and put hrs into each one but have played the game im about 3wks.
Agreed.

Yeah it's good - it doesn't keep me as engaged to keep replaying like blood money did tho

Dude Blood Money has the most reply value out of all the games in the series.

I always end up replaying that game every year.

Back