Hitman 2016

Bump. Just got the GotY edition....fun!

This is one of the top games I'm looking forward to playing when I pick up a PS4.

There was a free sample though XBox store....it worked and took my gift cards I had sitting around getting e-dust

Just started this recently and it's so fucken slick. I can't think of another game like it where production and gameplay felt so polished and perfected. It kinda feels like the whole series was just a rehearsal for this game. Legit impressed. I'm only just past the tutorial missions though so early days. We'll see how the actual big boy missions go.

I've played each mission at least 4-5 times to get unlocks (sniper rifle...) before moving on

I've played each mission at least 4-5 times to get unlocks (sniper rifle...) before moving on

Best way to do it, my friend.

I'm honestly a little bummed out they're not going for an episodic structure again for the next game. Thanks to everyone who whined, "Bah, I'm not getting a full game." It really did encourage mastering each level and really gave me the time to appreciate the level design and a lot of the ambient sounds and dialogue. It was a lot of fun discussing things with the community as we were all on the same area and could all discuss strategies, funny screw-ups and creative workarounds together. Sucks that part of the game will be lost now.

Definitive edition is on sale, thinking of picking it up to get ahead of hitman 2.

This is easily my favorite game so far that I've picked up for the Xbox One. The exhilaration of killing your target after much planning and patience cannot be matched. I cannot wait for season 2.

I just created a contract on Xbone called "Suite Sister Mari" for any Queensryche fans out there that might get the joke...

I finished up Paris and Sapienza and started Marrakesh last night. It's fucken scary how crowded it is. Shit's claustrophobic and I never feel safe

Managed to jam the general into a printing press and drop a moose on the Swedish dude though

Back