Hockey Fans Thrown Out for "Racism"

Great logic.

So understanding what some idiot meant means you support it these days.
It means you believe basketball is somehow only associated with the African race. I could understand the outrage if they were throwing racial slurs around. But yelling basketball? How fragile are you to be offended by that?

It means you believe basketball is somehow only associated with the African race. I could understand the outrage if they were throwing racial slurs around. But yelling basketball? How fragile are you to be offended by that?

Tell us genius, why was he yelling basketball at the black hocky player rather than say curling? Maybe he should have thrown a banana at him, I mean we all like fruit and banana’s are not only associated with black people, durrrrrrr.

Tell us genius, why was he yelling basketball at the black hocky player rather than say curling? Maybe he should have thrown a banana at him, I mean we all like fruit and banana’s are not only associated with black people, durrrrrrr.
So now tossing him a healthy snack is also racist? Good to know. You know what's even worse than any of that? Treating people differently based on skin color.

So now tossing him a healthy snack is also racist? Good to know. You know what's even worse than any of that? Treating people differently based on skin color.

Really weak trolling

You left out a few ethnicities you racist bastard.
I just mentioned Black Americans and White Americans because YOU only mentioned those 2. You see I just see Americans, but you see Black Americans and White Americans.

I just mentioned Black Americans and White Americans because YOU only mentioned those 2. You see I just see Americans, but you see Black Americans and White Americans.
Preservation of culture is not something you support then? Not surprised.

How did you come up with the banana reference?

giphy.gif

Your weakest troll of the day. Go to bed.

what's his salary?
how much do the fans make?

.........are you serious?

if a random black fan taunts/racially slurs a white NBA player, is that NBA player somehow mythically not the one in power b/c he's in the minority w/in that league? A professional athlete is inherently the more powerful one in this situation, nobody is there to see the can fans

if a golf fan said racial stuff to prime Tiger Woods, is he somehow still not the most dominant golfer, richest athlete, etc... and they're not some rando watching golf live?

What's his salary? What does it matter at that moment
How much do the fans make? What does it matter at that moment

...... Am I serious? Yes I am

He was reminded at that moment that he may be a rich athlete but to a lot of people he's still a n*gg*r and beneath them.

What's his salary? What does it matter at that moment
How much do the fans make? What does it matter at that moment

...... Am I serious? Yes I am

He was reminded at that moment that he may be a rich athlete but to a lot of people he's still a n*gg*r and beneath them.
fair enough, i'm not him i don't live in his head, who knows
i imagine being a black NHL player this is quite possibly the least offensive thing he's ever heard, but what do i know

i guess i'm just a different type of old school person, i firmly believe in 'sticks and stones....words may never hurt me' like even as a kid if some loser was like 'your moms a whore or something' i'd be like 'not really, but whatever' and keep walking. too easy. i'm white, not that tall, yet played college hoops on a limited basis. You probably can't fathom the things i've had said directly to my face by players/fans/whatever.....Steve Kerr's dad was killed by terrorists while president of American University of Beirut, while he was in college playing. Opposing crowds chanted PLO and 'your father's history' repeatedly and i don't recall anyone being ejected......that's not racist, but it's clearly a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more offensive statement. My alma mater started the trend of wearing the Mormon outfit to mock Jimmer Fredette when he was killing it, again hilarious but highly offensive. Shit happens

Nah, its just too much. There's levels. I just don't see how its offensive to say basketball to someone. Its just people being annoying at a sporting event. If they wanted to be racist, its not hard to think of racist terms.
I often agree with your posts, Seano but you know you’re being deliberately obtuse here. Or maybe just lacking all empathy

Lol, I was confused as hell, trying to figure out what their offense was until about five posts into this thread.
Had no idea that chants of "basketball" at a hockey game were that hurtful.
Live and learn, I guess.

fair enough, i'm not him i don't live in his head, who knows
i imagine being a black NHL player this is quite possibly the least offensive thing he's ever heard, but what do i know

i guess i'm just a different type of old school person, i firmly believe in 'sticks and stones....words may never hurt me' like even as a kid if some loser was like 'your moms a whore or something' i'd be like 'not really, but whatever' and keep walking. too easy. i'm white, not that tall, yet played college hoops on a limited basis. You probably can't fathom the things i've had said directly to my face by players/fans/whatever.....Steve Kerr's dad was killed by terrorists while president of American University of Beirut, while he was in college playing. Opposing crowds chanted PLO and 'your father's history' repeatedly and i don't recall anyone being ejected......that's not racist, but it's clearly a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more offensive statement. My alma mater started the trend of wearing the Mormon outfit to mock Jimmer Fredette when he was killing it, again hilarious but highly offensive. Shit happens

Ya I'm a lot like you, I found that being sensitive when you're a kid got you razzed more so I developed a thick skin quickly. I do agree that sensitivity has gotten to ridiculous levels but at the same time I try and understand why people feel the way they do. I can imagine the things that have been said to you playing ball, it isn't right but you can always step away from the court and do something else. It's a lot harder for blacks as they face that kind of treatment almost everywhere. The black experience and what they as a people have gone through in the west is unique and even though I can imagine, I really can't fully understand what it's like.

look at all these soft pussies having a meltdown over this .. I thought whites were the snowflakes .. no one is a bigger snowflake than blacks and minorities .. y'all get offended by anything .. soft as marshmallows

Back