Holding lighter or roll of coins make a difference to your punch?

Really? I carry a small LED flashlight and Spyderco Jester (knife) on my keychain.....both have come in mighty handy on numerous occasions.

A small keychain sized maglite would work for packing your first (like with a roll of quarters) but it would be too bulky for my liking for carrying around in my pocket though.

if you walk around with possible weapons in my opinion you are just looking for trouble

I just have my Swiss Army Knife on me at all times...the one that's about the size of a roll of quarters...not only is it handy for like...unscrewing crap or cutting something small when I need to...it fits perfectly into the palm of my hand to make a nice tight fist...

good luck breaking your thumbs with your punch if you tuck it in and most liekly in a street fight will hit wrong.

if you walk around with possible weapons in my opinion you are just looking for trouble

I disagree. It totally depends on the individual, but most of the time people walk around with possible weapons in case they need to defend themselves.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage
than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed man."

--Thomas Jefferson, quoting from "On Crimes and Punishment", by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

F = ma?

increase the m and you got more F. holla back, newton

Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the formula to find the force req'd to accelerate a body, say, to move a fist. I think the one you're looking for is:

Ke=1/2M(V^2)

Being, "Kinetic Energy is equal to one half the mass of the projectile, multiplied by the square of the velocity." I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, any of you physics guys wanna get back to me on that? Thanks.

Back