Hollow Knight is really REALLY good

Right now i only have two slots for charms but I was fucking with it and it let me assign a third charm but it said “overcharmed.” What does that mean?

You probably don't have enough charm notches to equip it. Don't forget to take a look at how many notches each charm requires.

The soul charm you mentioned before requires 2

I think your confusion is the same I had because I figured you needed notches AND slots for charms but you don't. You can use as many charms as you want as long as you have the notches for their requirements.

Are you referring to that spell that lets you shoot projectiles because I just got that and the charm that lets you accumulate more souls every time you hit an enemy. This has blown the game right open for me now.
Lol, if I remember correctly, that's the only way you can go when you start. Feels like an enormous world isn't it?

Spoiler ahead:

Next, you will get a dash move, and a wall climb, with those 2 moves, you can go almost anywhere in the map.

Right now i only have two slots for charms but I was fucking with it and it let me assign a third charm but it said “overcharmed.” What does that mean?
While over charmed, you take double damage, but you use more charms without having the required slots.

Just bought it again on PS4. Can't wait to play it. Bye bye RDR2.

I fucking hate those little armadillo things.

Right now the garden area of the map is kicking my ass.

I didn't like it at all sadly. I'm a big Metroidvania/explore and upgrade game fan but this one did nothing for me.

The graphics were bland, the controls were average and I just didn't get much out of it. I gave it about 6 hours and it just wasn't getting any better.

I did some grinding to get enough money to get the lamp but the enemies in that area of the map are too much. I hate those fucking things that throw those crystal shards at you.

Loved it, deepnest is a cunt of a place though.

Right now the garden area of the map is kicking my ass.

My biggest challenge with the game is just navigating the map to where I need to be. So many times I walk by an important spot and don't find it until I come backtrack way later.

The bosses are challenging but nothing I can't handle. Cuphead had much harder battles IMO.

I did some grinding to get enough money to get the lamp but the enemies in that area of the map are too much. I hate those fucking things that throw those crystal shards at you.

Luckily those guys aren't in very many places.

really? why?

I dont know. I just like the feeling of playing with others. Playing alone, nobody watching, nobody knows if you win, lose, do good, do bad, etc. I just dont likeit anymore.

I want to feel connected to others when I play.

I dont know. I just like the feeling of playing with others. Playing alone, nobody watching, nobody knows if you win, lose, do good, do bad, etc. I just dont likeit anymore.

I want to feel connected to others when I play.

Fair enough. I've felt similar in the past but at this point in my life multiplayer isn't a big deal.

Whew just played for like 4 hours. Made it from the garden area through the city into soul santium. 2nd playthrough and I still love this game.

Whew just played for like 4 hours. Made it from the garden area through the city into soul santium. 2nd playthrough and I still love this game.

I'm nearly 30 hours in and I still have no idea when it's going to end lol

Some of the boss battles were very satisfying to win.

I've nearly 30 hours in and I still have no idea when it's going to end lol
lol yeah it's a long game. I remember about 5 or 6 times I thought it would be over soon to discover an entirely new area.

I didn't like it at all sadly. I'm a big Metroidvania/explore and upgrade game fan but this one did nothing for me.

The graphics were bland, the controls were average and I just didn't get much out of it. I gave it about 6 hours and it just wasn't getting any better.

Don't really get your complaints. I would think anyone who likes metroidvania would find it enjoyable.

Back