Holloway drops McGregor

How'd you find a gif of my ex?
tenor.gif

Na. He smashed max on the feet, took him down whenever he felt like it, controlled him on the ground, mounted him and landed plenty of g n p. You have a strange definition of ‘lay and pray’.
Bu bu bu but.....Conor has no ground game and sucks at wrestling.

Cain - JDS 2 and 3 are 'beating the shit of'

Conor - Max, Conor won a 3 round decision.

Yup. One of the very most dominant three round decisions. Max didn’t win so much as one minute out of 15. Conor wrecked Max in every facet of that fight.

You have a strange meaning of 'beat the living shit'

I saw at least 1.5 rounds of lay and pray by mr conor.
Right lol khabib made me genuinely feel bad for Michael Johnson at 1 point. Jon Jones made Shogun fucking Rua tap to strikes. Max conor was not a "beating the living shit" lol come on

Yup. One of the very most dominant three round decisions. Max didn’t win so much as one minute out of 15. Conor wrecked Max in every facet of that fight.

Agreed.

Still doesn't qualify for "beating the shit out of"

Why is only Conor allowed to throw out excuses for this fight? Max was injured 30 seconds in. Conor had a full round and a half to knock hobbled max out before he started grappling. Conor didn’t hurt his knee until almost the end of the 2nd round trying to escape half guard.

His knee got fucked up earlier in the fight. It doesn't look like a balance issue. Conor's bad knee probably buckled when the shot landed.. He recovered pretty well but it was nothing major.

You created the exact same thread a week again.

Let's not forget the two image of Max where it looks like he's petrified of Conor

That's not even close to getting dropped. He blocks the shot, loses his balance (torn ACL) and catches himself. Never falls down and isn't hurt.

Keep reaching.

That was Conor's most impressive performance until the Alvarez fight. He beat the hell out of Max in every single facet of that fight.

Why would Max's corner ever allow him to handfight with McGregor? That's just asking to get punched in the face over and over.

Back