Holloway vs Edgar Official Poster

Holloway don't deserve this, besides the Main Event he's got a prelim undercard at best, I would have happily taken Gaethje vs Dustin as the Co-Main, but we got fucking Arlovsky vs Struve fml. And some people will think this shows he can't draw, this card is weak as fuck, 223 will easily outsell this PPV.

Sooo was it Ronda or Conor they got you guys interested in the UFC?
Actually it was Lesnar vs Mir, old kind of casual, started my sherdog career later though.

Sooo was it Ronda or Conor they got you guys interested in the UFC?
First watched UFC because a Canadian Fighter named Harold Howard was in the tournament. Rented that on VHS. Got into the post Unified Rules UFC from TUF 1 Chuck vs Randy. Let me guess....you are super cool and we aren't good enough for you? :(

First watched UFC because a Canadian Fighter named Harold Howard was in the tournament. Rented that on VHS. Got into the post Unified Rules UFC from TUF 1 Chuck vs Randy. Let me guess....you are super cool and we aren't good enough for you? :(

Edit* funny that you can't even check a joined date before opening your mouth. Been on here longer then even the mighty Squntz.

Back