Holly fan here....she shouldnt be on a main card again.

be honest. are you really a holly holm fan?

Im a fan of any woman who beats the piss out of Ronda.

I'm not a fan of watching a main card, and having Holly and Colby put on 3/5 round snoozefests. Carla / Claudia was on the undercard, and Carla was far more impressive and hungry than Holly was.

She fought a great fight, #1 BW contender (Not sure how but she is) and is actually known by casual fans as the girl who beat Rousey

She'll never be on a prelim again

Yeah, keep her off the main card, especially on PPV. She has never been exciting. She had one nice win vs Rousey and every other fight she won has been boring. She is happy to stare at her opponents and do nothing.

I am glad Shevchenko beat her up.

OP a closet megan fan

was hoping Holly would plant her feet and trade with a bigger, harder hitting opponent.

It was a good fight and Holly showed well rounded skills

OP didn;t care who won that fight. but after the 1st round, it was very clear that Megan had f*ckall to offer Holly. Some power, and that's literally it.

On the ground, Megan was a fish out of water. Where were Holly's BJJ skills?

Holly had a good performance yesterday. She landed some good shots from mount. Don't understand the hate atm. I also despise WMMA in general and not a Holly fan at all but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

She derailed a hype-train and worked her game perfectly. Taking almost no damage except during the initial exchanges.

Holly gained stock there.

I see what TS is saying but I see what you are saying too. It’s just a matter of what appeals to you. Some fans view mma like fixing a car: it should be done efficiently and economically with as little pain as possible, while others view it like painting, as in they want the performances to be asthetically pleasing, and for the fighter to put their heart and soul into the performance while taking on considerable risk to get that outcome. Holly did an impressive engine swap last night, not a painting that people will still be talking about in a couple of years.

Back