Holly Holm vs Cat Zingano Who takes it?

Im gonna say holm by decision.
But you can never count out Cat "The Milf" Zingano.

I'm going to pick Cat by decision but who knows at this point. Both need a victory

If Cat doesn't finish the fight in the 1st, Holly will win. Cat has an horrible gas tank

Dana, you fat fuck, put them in there and make it happen.

Has this been announced? She was hinting at a big fight on MMA Hour. Fight makes sense. I'm going one fights Cyborg.

I see hold winning but cant count cat out feel like be a very close competitive fight with holm getting the nod..
want to see a rematch with Pennington

I see Cat Zingano bouncing back as the winner . Holm still hasnt shown to be good at all on the ground

Cat seems to gas out these days and blows up between fights. Her striking is up there as some of the worst in ufc-maybe mma, she isn't muscly enough and could be too slow for Hollly. Holly by dec.

Cat's from the same mold as Ronda in terms of using aggressive striking to close the distance and get into grappling range, which plays into Holly's strengths. I don't think Cat has the patience or the fight IQ to fight methodically or adaptively like Miesha did. And Holly's too big, too strong, and too good a cardio to be bullied around in the clinch like most of Cat's conquests.

Holm, i dont see that every-ready toughness in Cat anymore.

Holm should take it, but I would expect it to be a lot like Pena/Zingano. Holm's only ever looked impressive once, and that was because Rousey rushed into Holm's distance like a dummy and never clued up. I hope Holm sent Tarverdyan a Christmas card the following month.

Holm, if only for her conditioning over everything else.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be similar to Holm vs Rousey. Rousey is basically a better version of Cat.

Holm, Zingano fights like once a year, the division doesn’t need folk like her.

Her aggressiveness is exactly what would get her killed by Holm. Her lack of aggressiveness would be ideal against Holly the counterpuncher.
Nice try!
Zingano isn't the same fighter she was years ago. Holm would destroy her especially being a counter striker. Try again.

Back