HollySJWood aborts James Franco's Oscar nomination for The Disaster Artist

And thus Tommy Wiseau's fairytale ends. I looked forward to seeing the legend himself at the Oscars, but alas, the SJW's and cucks overrunning Western media and entertainment are unrelenting in their agenda to punish men for being men.
you realize that Gary Oldman is notoriously vulgar and on record with hating the liberalism in Hollywood? And that its well known that his exwife accused him of domestic violence?

Franco didnt deserve the nom. Hollywood nominated the film for various other things. No conspiracy here

How to get an oscar nomination

Be black

statistically untrue. Get Out is getting love because of how it flips the script on conventional motifs. I think its overrated as hell myself, but I get the logic.
Bladerunner deserved more love, IMO

Funny how it went from #Oscarssowhite, to #Oscarssopenis.

There's men being men . . . and then there are men being creeps. There is a difference IMO.

What the heck did Franco even do?

Evidently he paid a woman to do a nude scene in a play.

And he private messaged a 17 year old.

Roman Polanski has done some shitty things back in the days, that's not even questionable. It's just that it's so long ago, and where do you draw the line, timewise?

{<doc}

Apparently being accused by five former coworkers of sexual miscoduct including "forced oral" is totally normal and anyone who has an issue with it is a cuck/sjw/snowflake.

I don't think many people would dispute that forced sexual activity is obviously a serious crime. Really not even debatable. However, while I honestly haven't been following every accusation that's surfaced, isn't some actress going after Franco because he had her do topless scenes in one of his movies? I'm thinking that's the kind of accusation that some people are questioning the relevance of. Another example would be Matt Lauer, whom I've never been a fan of, catching shit for a consensual relationship because he was in a professional position of power within the company relative to the accuser. I mean, if we're gonna start taking claims like that seriously as "sexual misconduct/abuse" then we'd better be prepared to deal with some new and rather extreme standards of what kinds of consensual adult relationships are permissible

I don't think many people would dispute that forced sexual activity is obviously a serious crime. Really not even debatable. However, while I honestly haven't been following every accusation that's surfaced, isn't some actress going after Franco because he had her do topless scenes in one of his movies? I'm thinking that's the kind of accusation that some people are questioning the relevance of. Another example would be Matt Lauer, whom I've never been a fan of, catching shit for a consensual relationship because he was in a professional position of power within the company relative to the accuser. I mean, if we're gonna start taking claims like that seriously as "sexual misconduct/abuse" then we'd better be prepared to deal with some new and rather extreme standards of what kinds of consensual adult relationships are permissible

You do definitely need to consider that Hollywood is full of bitchiness(from women and men) with vendetta's and failed dreams everywhere.

There's men being men . . . and then there are men being creeps. There is a difference IMO.

What the heck did Franco even do?
What he was accused of doing, even if you believe it 100%, wasn't all that bad. The worst allegations are basically that during a sex scene, he removed plastic protective guards while simulating sex acts, and also, he asked a woman who he was in a consensual sexual relationship with to give him a blow job in a car, and she reluctantly agreed to it, and then she told him she thought someone was coming by the car, so they stopped. This is what Me Too is coming to. Basically an excuse to publicly shame any famous man who did something a woman didn't like. James Franco wanted a blow job in a car, guilty. Aziz Ansari gave his date white wine instead of red and then she gave him head, guilty.

So let's create the Oscars to award Hollywood talent (as if they don't get enough recognition already), then regardless of their talent let's make it a personal thing based on whether or not they were accused of something. There are some super fucking bitter women out there.

Why not just have a separate category for "Best Actor (who ducked sex allegations)"?

oldman is winning anyway. might as well not get nominated.
but yeah, having wiseau at the oscars would have been tits.

It obviously matters. "Due process" is a legal term, and he shouldn't be put in jail. However, people are getting shafted for whatever reason when applying for some job - maybe you're not handsome enough, maybe there's this or that rumor going on about you.

What's the difference between going to jail and potentially losing your career you've toiled at for years?
No one should lose their job or credibility over a he said / she said.

I think Allen was very harshly treated right from the start personally, I mean yeah on the face of it marring your girlfriends adopted daughter does obviously sound weird and abusive but a lot less so when you realise they didn't live together and he had nothing to do with raising her, he was never viewed as a father figure by her.

A lot of whats come out since as well I think makes the idea that Mia Farrow was coaching her daughter Dylan to claim abuse as a way to get back at him seem quite credible, I mean we know very well that false memories of abuse can most definitely been constructed in that fashion to the point people believe them, one of my aunts(a bipolar/crazy one) did the same thing to my grandparents for physical abuse the other daughters know for certain did not happen.

That Allen is still married to her all these years latter as well makes the idea he's some abusive monster harder to buy.

I get that, but this whole movement is grounded in the idea that we will listen to accusers. It’s hypocritical of the Hollywood blowhard grandstanders (particularly the ones who are trying to take leadership roles in the movement, like Scarlet Johansen) that they give an Allen a pass—or even more so, don’t take the word of his accuser. All because Woody Allen makes such thoughtful comedies and is a real “actor’s director.”

Regarding Soon Yi, she was a little girl when she entered Allen’s life. It’s creepy. It doesn’t really change anything, in my opinion, that they’re still together, given that she was basically a feral child when they brought her to the states.

I don't know if it's that simple. Obviously you could just #MeToo some dude and theoretically ruin his life, but I kinda get the feeling that most of the times there's something to it.
I mean, James Franco (I guess) doesn't just get blacklisted for no reason at all.

You're saying it's ok Franco is blacklisted because of "feelings" people have, yet in the same thread you're defending Roman Polanski?!

Seriously, what the fuck?

So let's create the Oscars to award Hollywood talent (as if they don't get enough recognition already), then regardless of their talent let's make it a personal thing based on whether or not they were accused of something. There are some super fucking bitter women out there.

Why not just have a separate category for "Best Actor (who ducked sex allegations)"?

they just have a separate award for that, like "didnt rape any kids" achievement

unrelenting in their agenda to punish men for being men.

I’m pretty sure that they want to punish men who threatened their careers unless they performed sexual favors. There is nothing wrong with that.

There is something wrong with the Aziz thing. Nobody should be mad at him for being shitty at fucking.

What he was accused of doing, even if you believe it 100%, wasn't all that bad. The worst allegations are basically that during a sex scene, he removed plastic protective guards while simulating sex acts, and also, he asked a woman who he was in a consensual sexual relationship with to give him a blow job in a car, and she reluctantly agreed to it, and then she told him she thought someone was coming by the car, so they stopped. This is what Me Too is coming to. Basically an excuse to publicly shame any famous man who did something a woman didn't like. James Franco wanted a blow job in a car, guilty. Aziz Ansari gave his date white wine instead of red and then she gave him head, guilty.

Jealous actress' coming out blaming him because their careers didn't go anywhere. @Jackie Blue

Back