Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...elevision/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.amp.html

Apparently Louis has been a bad boy. Got his movie premier shutdown and his colbert appearance canceled. And the hits just keep coming.

*edit* Almost forgot the best part...the laughing**

1501396802703.gif

HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9tb2lZRzBqYnRhS1BlL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He asked women if he could masturbate in front of them and if they said no, he didn't. Lol. It definitely is sexual harassment since it was an unwanted advance but in general I think Louis is redeemed since he wasn't forcing them to watch.

Trumps buddy, wonder if Trump was there when Louis did his mastering.

Comedian rapists and Hollywood pedophiles. All of whom preach to hate Trump.

Seems fair at this point to draw the conclusion hating Trump makes you either a rapist or pedo

This isn't news, really. It's been known for years.

Asking if you can knock one out in front of women is a strangely polite form of sex pestery, I must say. An altogether higher class of pervert.

As soon as they sat in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. "And then he really did it," Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. "He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating."

The thought of this guy doing jail time, while unlikely, is satisfying to me. The schadenfreude got me here.

Ah I see, so youre the type of guy who doesnt tell the whole story just what suits you. Gotcha.
Wot? The story is pedophiles and rapists hate Trump, as proven by Hollywood and Louis CK. Youre getting awfully defensive, wonder why.....

I’ve never had the urge to masterbate in front of a woman. I don’t understand it.

Last edited:
Wot? The story is pedophiles and rapists hate Trump, as proven by Hollywood and Louis CK. Youre getting awfully defensive, wonder why.....

Wat Story are you reading? No where in that story does it say that pedophiles and rapists hate trump. Fact is Trump is part of the sexual predator community. Did you not hear him talking about how he doesnt wait to find out if a woman wants to kiss him, he just goes in for the kill and gropes them.

LOL, You so funny dude.

Comedian rapists and Hollywood pedophiles. All of whom preach to hate Trump.

Seems fair at this point to draw the conclusion hating Trump makes you either a rapist or pedo
I'll have you know I have never raped anyone in my life

Back