Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

Louis should ask the audience if they wanna see a joke, then just whip it out

tRubHBt.gif

I haven't noticed but did half a dozen sherdoggers change their Louis CK avatars?

I used to have "cuck my shit up" Louis CK av; so it wasn't pro Louis.

@Fawlty is an unsolicited masturbation apologist.

I wonder why?

I'm just asking questions.

With great comedy comes great perversion.

I prefer his earlier stuff, the 2017 was nothing special. It must be difficult for most comics to be consistantly funny.

His TV show was fucking hilarious.

I prefer his earlier stuff, the 2017 was nothing special. It must be difficult for most comics to be consistantly funny.

His TV show was fucking hilarious.
Yeah his standup has been getting worse imo. I'm hoping this knocks him back down to where he feels hungry again, and he stops phoning in his talent with 1980's jokes. Every great comic goes through that stage I think.

Yeah his standup has been getting worse imo. I'm hoping this knocks him back down to where he feels hungry again, and he stops phoning in his talent with 1980's jokes. Every great comic goes through that stage I think.

Bill Burr makes me laugh anything hes done. The guy just gets my humour.

Not thread worthy so adding to the last hollywood celeb thread. Ones not mentioned in previous WR threads really was Terry Crews claimed he was grabbed by the junk by a studio executive. This is Terry Crews:

9MqEv_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

That's some fucking bold studio exec.

Recent news is we now have Brandan Fraser claiming he was sexually assaulted by the HFPA Ex-President.

brendanfraser.jpg

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/b...-president-sexually-assaulted-him-1202707850/

Brendan Fraser is joining the #MeToo movement, coming forward on Thursday with allegations of sexual assault by an ex-president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

Fraser alleges that the HFPA’s Philip Berk assaulted him at the Beverly Hills Hotel in the summer of 2003.

“His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint."

Thank fuck I only have a week left on this sig. Long three months.

btw the last tour date listed on Louis' page was at a place called The Wang Theater. Excellent.

Thank fuck I only have a week left on this sig. Long three months.

btw the last tour date listed on Louis' page was at a place called The Wang Theater. Excellent.

Have you received any spicy PM's as a result of that sig?

Have you received any spicy PM's as a result of that sig?
Nothing too weird lol. Just a couple people wondering if I had lost my mind, and a couple teasing me for it.

Back