Hollyweird Rumors

It's been proven time and time again that this depravity is real, saville, that boys town preacher... Wonder why everyone cares now...

I had read on lipstick alley that Hayden Pantiere was pimped out when she was young.

Fame just isn't worth any of that.

It's been proven time and time again that this depravity is real, saville, that boys town preacher... Wonder why everyone cares now...

That's the question:

1998: Jenny McCarthy stated that Steven Seagal tried to "casting couch" her during an audition. No one cared. She even dared him to sue so she could speak under oath.

2010: That lady from ER/The Good Wife stated that Seagal tried the "casting couch" technique on her. Again, no one cared.

Six Months Ago: Katherin Heigl states on Jimmy Kimmel that Steven Seagal commented that he has had girlfriends her age (16). Her comeback was that it was illegal and she then sought her mom. (Laughter was the response)

Since Rose McGowan's news hit, now all of a sudden, Seagal's behavior is newsworthy.

Last edited:
If Geffen, Azoff and Wenner go down, it will initially be because they ran interference and covered up all the shitty things that scumbag Don Henley did (and still does). That shitbag drugged and raped two girls and skated on "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

Ever seen The Big Lebowski? Ever wonder why they played "Hotel California" in the background when they introduced the Jesus Quintana the sex offender? Now you know.

The biggest name in the Hollywood scumbag tree is Spielberg. If that fucker goes down, then you know that shit got real and that big changes are afoot in Tinseltown. If he doesn't, then expect more of what you see now: a few token sacrifices of small players to protect the big fish and that nothing will change.
No shit? I hope the whole house of cards burns down if true. No matter what, the entertainment industry sounds sleazy as hell.

This wretched shit has been going on for longer than that.

The below Shirley Temple stuff is hard to even watch:

That's one of the grossest things I've seen. Film series called Baby Burlesque? Playing a child prostitute? Playing a character named Madam Cradlebait? I don't want to even think about all the symbolism and implication. Seriously what the fuck?

Fascinating that Nabokov directly parodied those films in Lolita.
The biggest name in the Hollywood scumbag tree is Spielberg.
What are the rumors about him?

Scarlett Johansson has been in showbiz her whole life

I wonder if anything happen to her. She has a nice body.

No shit? I hope the whole house of cards burns down if true. No matter what, the entertainment industry sounds sleazy as hell.
House of cards ....well played sir

Scarlett Johansson has been in showbiz her whole life

I wonder if anything happen to her. She has a nice body.

8iNmW.gif

What are the rumors about him?

Early on in his career, he had a strange talent and penchant for 'discovering' young actresses. The Poltergeist girl, the one who died young, being one of them. And there's a whole lot strange surrounding that girl's death.

Early on in his career, he had a strange talent and penchant for 'discovering' young actresses. The Poltergeist girl, the one who died young, being one of them. And there's a whole lot strange surrounding that girl's death.

Didnt she have a pre existing bowel problem. I read something about that the other day.

Shirley went on to live a rather productive life. She got married twice, has like three kids. With second husband until death. She became ambassador to Czech Republic, and some other place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Temple

I'm aware. Thankfully not every abused child star plummets into a turbulent life of complete and utter misery. I'm still thoroughly disturbed by her usage as a child in movies like "Baby Burlesque", as well as the rest of the vile things discussed and shown in that video.

Last edited:
I'm aware. Thankfully not every abused child star plummets into a turbulent life of complete and utter misery. I'm still thoroughly disturbed by her usage as a child in movies like "Baby Burlesque", as well as the rest of the vile things discussed and shown in that video.
Such as? I'm admittedly ignorant on the subject. And not in a position to watch at this moment.

Terry Crews just named his assaulter

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ged-sexual-assaulter-shamed/story?id=51146972

"Back in February 2016, I was assaulted by Adam Venit, who is head of the Motion Picture Department at William Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest agencies in the world, period," Crews, 49, said today on "Good Morning America." "He’s connected to probably everyone I know in the business ... I did not know this man. I have never had a conversation with him, ever."

Adam Venit's clients include Adam Sandler, Diane Keaton, Eddie Murphy, Kevin James, Rob Lowe, Russell Brand, Shawn Levy, Steve Martin, Sylvester Stallone and Vince Vaughn among others.

Back