Hollyweird Rumors

They had Shirly play provocative roles, such as portraying a prostitute, in all child cast films. These films are littered with sexual innuendo - and I'm not going to get into describing how.

In an interview Shirly has spoken about how if they misbehaved on set, they'd be placed within a black box with a large block of ice as punishment - which is fuckin abhorrent. During their time on set, the children were also separated from their mothers.

You'll have to watch the video if you want to know more than that, as just writing about this sickening stuff bothers me.
Interestingly the British answer to Shirley a girl called Hazel Ascot became an Icon to paedos here , the Hazel Ascot appreciation society became a front for sickos I can remember a documentary the BBC did on police investigations into sex offenders and one of the old sick beasts they caught up had named his home 'Hazel Ascot' .

Interestingly the British answer to Shirley a girl called Hazel Ascot became an Icon to paedos here , the Hazel Ascot appreciation society became a front for sickos I can remember a documentary the BBC did on police investigations into sex offenders and one of the old sick beasts they caught up had named his home 'Hazel Ascot' .

People really have no idea how pervasive this shit actually is. It's not just Hollywood elites.

Last edited:
Kubrick directed Lolita. A pedophilc movie. Not to mention he was supposedly very nasty to Shelley Duvall (nothing sexual).

An adaption from the book, Lolita.
You can't put Kubrick in with these others based on a book adaptation he directed. Lolita the novel and film in no way support or condone pedophilia or child abuse. Quite the opposite in fact.

You can't put Kubrick in with these others based on a book adaptation he directed. Lolita the novel and film in no way support or condone pedophilia or child abuse. Quite the opposite in fact.

sssshhhhh, I know it's no where near as bad as the others who actually committed crimes but my point stands.

The man directed A Clockwork Orange after all with it's many rape scenes, he directed Full Metal Jacket with it's prostitute sucky-sucky five dolla', black men are bigger nonsense.

Not to mention Eyes Wide Shut.
The film follows the sexually charged adventures of Dr. Bill Harford, who is shocked when his wife, Alice, reveals that she had contemplated having an affair a year earlier. He embarks on a night-long adventure, during which he infiltrates a massive masked orgy of an unnamed secret society.

The Shining has such quotes as "women can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" and "the old spermbank upstairs".

The man wasn't some prude. He had a bit of a degenerate sexuality, I reckon. For a man whom only directed 13 feature length films, he had a high-rate of sexual degeneracy prevalent in his films.

Why are people so surprised ? This is the same industry that awards and celebrates child rapists.

sumner-redstone.jpg

another creepy fuck

Why are people so surprised ? This is the same industry that awards and celebrates child rapists.

The creepy little fucker actually drugged and raped a 13 year old Girl. He's a sick fuck. His history has completely ruined my ability to enjoy Rosemarys Baby (1968), a film he directed.

It's awful how much support he has in Hollywood, after what he done.

This is why the Hillary "deplorables" comment literally sealed the dncs fate. These type of people weren't "in the basket." What makes a person deplorable, to a modern lefty, is political affiliation, and appearently not character. Independants can't handle that level of wrongness.

Last edited:
Hollywood is disgusting. People talked like the 'hollywood pedophile ring' was a conspiracy theory, but it seems evident enough now that it did/does in fact exist. Maybe it's not some grand secret council with rituals...but there are evidently a number of pedophiles operating within hollywood.

Hollwood: The Cesspit

Kubrick directed Lolita. A pedophilc movie. Not to mention he was supposedly very nasty to Shelley Duvall (nothing sexual).

An adaption from the book, Lolita.

So now we're dragging Kubrick's name through the mud, too? All because he directed a movie about pedophilia that was based on a best-selling novel?

If you actually watched the film, you'll know there was nothing sexual actually shown on screen.

So now we're dragging Kubrick's name through the mud, too? All because he directed a movie about pedophilia that was based on a best-selling novel?

If you actually watched the film, you'll know there was nothing sexual actually shown on screen.

Buddy, I answered this to another dude.

The man directed A Clockwork Orange for flips sake. Where a Woman gets gangraped in front of her husband.

He also put the 'black men are bigger' into Full Metal Jacket. He directed Eyes Wide Shut as well.

I'm calling it now, Kubrick had a degenerate sexuality. Like much of Hollywood. How 'bout dat ?

People really have no idea how pervasive this shit actually is. It's not just Hollywood elites.

Interesting video.
Did they ever say what happened to the woman appealing her perjury conviction?

sssshhhhh, I know it's no where near as bad as the others who actually committed crimes but my point stands.

The man directed A Clockwork Orange after all with it's many rape scenes, he directed Full Metal Jacket with it's prostitute sucky-sucky five dolla', black men are bigger nonsense.

Not to mention Eyes Wide Shut.

The Shining has such quotes as "women can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" and "the old spermbank upstairs".

The man wasn't some prude. He had a bit of a degenerate sexuality, I reckon. For a man whom only directed 13 feature length films, he had a high-rate of sexual degeneracy prevalent in his films.

Humanity has a high rate of sexual degeneracy. But hey, so long as you're not conflating what's on screen with actual crimes then you're entitled to your opinion. I'd only add that the guy (to my knowledge) has been accused of nothing more than working the actors hard and wringing them out emotionally.

Now I'm wondering if he'd lived longer would AI have been about fuck robots instead of that weepy-ass kid. Might have been a much better show.

Buddy, I answered this to another dude.

The man directed A Clockwork Orange for flips sake. Where a Woman gets gangraped in front of her husband.

He also put the 'black men are bigger' into Full Metal Jacket. He directed Eyes Wide Shut as well.

I'm calling it now, Kubrick had a degenerate sexuality. Like much of Hollywood. How 'bout dat ?
Cash me ouside

Humanity has a high rate of sexual degeneracy. But hey, so long as you're not conflating what's on screen with actual crimes then you're entitled to your opinion. I'd only add that the guy (to my knowledge) has been accused of nothing more than working the actors hard and wringing them out emotionally.

Now I'm wondering if he'd lived longer would AI have been about fuck robots instead of that weepy-ass kid. Might have been a much better show.

Oh hey, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the dudes a criminal or should be completely trashed, I'm also not insinuating he was sexually abusive towards anyone (but in the current climate and knowing hollywood I wouldn't be surprised).

All I'm saying is, there are some recurring themes over his films, some of which could easily be perceived as sexual placement. Whilst his movies where oft' adapted from books...adapting from books like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange showcases the books he enjoyed and sought to film. He wasn't directing Mickey Mouse stuff, he was a grown man and I'm sure had a sex drive/fantasies. All I'm saying is many of his films have some 'kinks', which often is due to the directors own fantasies.

A good example is Tarantino and all the scenes of feet, throughout his films.

It's something directors do. Those childrens show directors/writers insert all sorts of creepy innocuous scenes which look like 'childish humor' on the face of things but are actually the perverse sexual fantasies of a creep.

Not saying Kubrick is a rapist or a freak of nature. All I'm saying is he seems to have had a 'kinky' side, he may be what many would call a creep. It is what it is.

http://archive.is/Nf85d
Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. "I mean, Stark naked... Weinstein level stuff," he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”
“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

In a report from the Washington Examiner titled, ‘Joe Biden’s Woman Touching Habit,’ Byron York wrote that he has a tendency to be “particularly affectionate with women in business and social situations, like the 2013 Christmas party at which he embraced reporter Amie Parnes.”

The agent also worked under the Bush administration, and added that Vice President Dick Cheney “never grabbed any butts or breasts.”

We have reached out to a Biden spokeswoman for comment, but did not receive a response by time of publishing.

In an interview Shirly has spoken about how if they misbehaved on set, they'd be placed within a black box with a large block of ice as punishment - which is fuckin abhorrent. During their time on set, the children were also separated from their mothers.
Here's something else on that:

Kid 'in Africa was released on October 6, 1933, and distributed by Fox Film.

A group of black children playing savages were directed to run and fall en masse when shot by arrows from the good guys. Unbeknownst to the children, a piano wire was strung shin-high in their path and they fell into a yowling heap, some with bleeding shins.

Last edited:
Back