Hollyweird Rumors

Oh hey, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the dudes a criminal or should be completely trashed, I'm also not insinuating he was sexually abusive towards anyone (but in the current climate and knowing hollywood I wouldn't be surprised).

All I'm saying is, there are some recurring themes over his films, some of which could easily be perceived as sexual placement. Whilst his movies where oft' adapted from books...adapting from books like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange showcases the books he enjoyed and sought to film. He wasn't directing Mickey Mouse stuff, he was a grown man and I'm sure had a sex drive/fantasies. All I'm saying is many of his films have some 'kinks', which often is due to the directors own fantasies.

A good example is Tarantino and all the scenes of feet, throughout his films.

It's something directors do. Those childrens show directors/writers insert all sorts of creepy innocuous scenes which look like 'childish humor' on the face of things but are actually the perverse sexual fantasies of a creep.

Not saying Kubrick is a rapist or a freak of nature. All I'm saying is he seems to have had a 'kinky' side, he may be what many would call a creep. It is what it is.

No worries. Just had to stick my nose in since ACO is my GOAT movie and SK is my GOAT director. I've also lived a far from vanilla sex-life.

<13>

All I would say in defense of what was included in his films is that it all served a purpose. If you want to say he was attracted to stories with powerful adult themes then it's hard to imagine anyone disagreeing. As opposed to say exploitative romps, a la Tinto Brass. And unlike QT, it's not the same simple fetish appearing time and time again. But yeah, dude wasn't shy about sex at all. My kinda perv. :cool:

As you suspected, it's based on a true story.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5913298

At this point I figured it was based on everyday life in holly weird.

I miss the good ol days of fantasizing about people in power(rich etc) having eyes wide shut type orgies or something.

Now we have this nightmare of creeps and decades of so that’s what that was all about type shit for the Mickey Mouse club

Disgusting culture. The sad thing is nothing will happen, most of these scumbags will die as free men just like Jimmy Saville who raped over 500 kids, and was protected by British media and politicians.

Western men are too weak to fight against this, too caught up with their own identity politics to even care about things like this. Crimes against humanity, the level of depravity goes even deeper than most would expect: rampant rape and pedophilia, satanism, murder, incest, child trafficking, child sacrifice.

Where's your utopia now? I thought this only goes on in non-western countries? AKA Shitholes as you call them. Well, guess what? You are IN a shithole, where fucked up things like this happen. Wheres your arrogance now? Your superior culture? Your belief in the system and rule of law. It was all lies, you've been fed a lie your whole life about the civility of your institutions. And your false belief in your own superiority of culture, your belief in rule of law, your trust in your politicians and influencers.

Your own belief in the superiority and civility of your culture has made you complacent, you're too invested now. To admit that this is all true is admitting a fault of your own western culture, so most western men will ignore this.

You trust evil men like this because they look like you, because they speak the same language as you, because he's the same nationality/race as you, because someone told you that he is important:

nintchdbpict000018381352.jpg

A society of cowards and sheep.

this is the only thread not bumped by that asshole

Interesting video.
Did they ever say what happened to the woman appealing her perjury conviction?

Believe she was released from prison in 2000.

Read that the other day actually. While I don't doubt it (Biden sure does come off in plenty of videos as being a Weinstein level creep), unfortunately it's an anonymous source, so it doesn't do all that much good with regards to really outing him - even if it's true.

Here's something else on that:

Kid 'in Africa was released on October 6, 1933, and distributed by Fox Film.

A group of black children playing savages were directed to run and fall en masse when shot by arrows from the good guys. Unbeknownst to the children, a piano wire was strung shin-high in their path and they fell into a yowling heap, some with bleeding shins.

Smh. People who hurt children are the worst of the worst.

Last edited:
So now we're dragging Kubrick's name through the mud, too? All because he directed a movie about pedophilia that was based on a best-selling novel?

If you actually watched the film, you'll know there was nothing sexual actually shown on screen.

Lolita wasn't about pedophilia. She wasn' a child. Lolita was about resisting the urge that can occur, which may be illegal depending in you are, to do the wrong thing and nail a sexually mature 15 year old.

Pedophilia is an attraction to non-sexually mature humans, known as children. Pre-pubescent. Lolita is about a normal man faced with an attraction to a post pubescent young person, who was innapropriate and pretty much off limits.

My ex's brother married a 14 year old when he was 22, because she aggressively pursued him, and the family didn't Want their daughter to be a whore, so encouraged the marriage. They have been married 15 years now and have 3 kids. He isn't a pedophile. She wasn't prepubescent.

Dan fucking Schneider. Producer/writer of iCarly, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Sam & Cat, Victorious, The Amanda Show and other Nickelodeon shows.

He's worked alongside Miranda Cosgrove, Arianna Grande and so on.
491f87fb598d5834acaccc8e53e3f157.jpg

8a862f7953f9871634d0e4716d650577c0882c50.jpg

4c4gpLL.jpg

1401298544675.jpg

8DZSvIS.jpg

156d0oY9.jpeg

fuls5St.jpg

photo-3-of-14.jpg

fT2t70V.jpg

He loves feet...

1431781385062.jpg

1seriikn0a0z.jpg

Victoria-Justice-Feet-598394.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Feet-2.jpg

1326663_o.gif

tumblr_m6f6x4ehDB1rxyufho1_400.gif

eRw.gif

SoggyUnconsciousKouprey-small.gif

dRw.gif

SCAT-Gif-CPR.gif

uvcuddt8cirz.jpg

The unattractive fat slobs get back slapped to the top because no other guys thing their GFs will be attracted to them; they are no threat. That's America. My ex/still see her notices this about America and thinks it's weird. Short.. Fat.. Not witty.. Weird.. These things make you "cool" in the office in America these days.

Lolita wasn't about pedophilia. She wasn' a child. Lolita was about resisting the urge that can occur, which may be illegal depending in you are, to do the wrong thing and nail a sexually mature 15 year old.

Pedophilia is an attraction to non-sexually mature humans, known as children. Pre-pubescent. Lolita is about a normal man faced with an attraction to a post pubescent young person, who was innapropriate and pretty much off limits.

My ex's brother married a 14 year old when he was 22, because she aggressively pursued him, and the family didn't Want their daughter to be a whore, so encouraged the marriage. They have been married 15 years now and have 3 kids. He isn't a pedophile. She wasn't prepubescent.

lol You actually think he was fighting the urge just because it was illegal? There was a deeper morality to it than that. Of course it was about pedophilia, and they never said she was sexually mature yet. Fifteen year-olds in the 60's didn't go through puberty as early as people do nowadays. She looked about 12 (in the novel the film is based on, she was 12.)

lol You actually think he was fighting the urge just because it was illegal? There was a deeper morality to it than that. Of course it was about pedophilia, and they never said she was sexually mature yet. Fifteen year-olds in the 60's didn't go through puberty as early as people do nowadays. She looked about 12 (in the novel the film is based on, she was 12.)

Never read the book. 12 nowadays would qualify as pedo. I wouldn'. Excuse that for anybody over 15 in any country. The few girls I remember in the 7th grade that were sexually active excluded. They were terrible.

Disgusting culture. The sad thing is nothing will happen, most of these scumbags will die as free men just like Jimmy Saville who raped over 500 kids, and was protected by British media and politicians.

Western men are too weak to fight against this, too caught up with their own identity politics to even care about things like this. Crimes against humanity, the level of depravity goes even deeper than most would expect: rampant rape and pedophilia, satanism, murder, incest, child trafficking, child sacrifice.

Where's your utopia now? I thought this only goes on in non-western countries? AKA Shitholes as you call them. Well, guess what? You are IN a shithole, where fucked up things like this happen. Wheres your arrogance now? Your superior culture? Your belief in the system and rule of law. It was all lies, you've been fed a lie your whole life about the civility of your institutions. And your false belief in your own superiority of culture, your belief in rule of law, your trust in your politicians and influencers.

Your own belief in the superiority and civility of your culture has made you complacent, you're too invested now. To admit that this is all true is admitting a fault of your own western culture, so most western men will ignore this.

You trust evil men like this because they look like you, because they speak the same language as you, because he's the same nationality/race as you, because someone told you that he is important:

A society of cowards and sheep.

TempuraKhan over here ranting again... I can't even remember what 3rd world country he resides in, but he spends all his miserable time trying to convince the "West" that his shithole is on par with them.

Track record:

MONDAY, JULY 04, 2016
Blind Items Revealed #1
February 25, 2016

"This actor is probably permanently A+ list. He is not that great of an actor but somehow is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee.He is getting up there in age. Hitting a big birthday this year. Back in the day he was cruising for teens. He always went looking for them. The younger the better, He especially loved going to states that have really young age of consent laws. Back when he was in his 40’s, he found a state that had an age of consent of 16. He would go to a mall or arcade and make a big entrance. People recognized him and swarmed him. He would find one or two of the female teens and take them to his hotel. They had to be 16 or 17. No one older. Anyway, one time he found a 16 year old and played his star card and she was soon joining him back at his hotel. At his hotel he brought out a surprise. She was going to have to have sex with the actor and his bodyguard. The bodyguard was a regular in these things. He was there to act as a witness and to make sure nothing happened to the actor. When it was over our actor threatened to kill the teen if she ever told anyone. Well, she did tell someone and went to the police. The police pressured her to say the encounter was consensual because they didn’t want to have any trouble with the actor. The police never even bothered to talk to the actor or the bodyguard. They just pressured the teen until she dropped the whole thing. She has lived with the emotional scars her entire life and is finally going to come out talking about it and what the actor and the bodyguard did to her.

Sylvester Stallone"

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/07/blind-items-revealed-1_4.html

CDAN knows.

Track record:

MONDAY, JULY 04, 2016
Blind Items Revealed #1
February 25, 2016

"This actor is probably permanently A+ list. He is not that great of an actor but somehow is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee.He is getting up there in age. Hitting a big birthday this year. Back in the day he was cruising for teens. He always went looking for them. The younger the better, He especially loved going to states that have really young age of consent laws. Back when he was in his 40’s, he found a state that had an age of consent of 16. He would go to a mall or arcade and make a big entrance. People recognized him and swarmed him. He would find one or two of the female teens and take them to his hotel. They had to be 16 or 17. No one older. Anyway, one time he found a 16 year old and played his star card and she was soon joining him back at his hotel. At his hotel he brought out a surprise. She was going to have to have sex with the actor and his bodyguard. The bodyguard was a regular in these things. He was there to act as a witness and to make sure nothing happened to the actor. When it was over our actor threatened to kill the teen if she ever told anyone. Well, she did tell someone and went to the police. The police pressured her to say the encounter was consensual because they didn’t want to have any trouble with the actor. The police never even bothered to talk to the actor or the bodyguard. They just pressured the teen until she dropped the whole thing. She has lived with the emotional scars her entire life and is finally going to come out talking about it and what the actor and the bodyguard did to her.

Sylvester Stallone"

CDAN knows.
uhEldrJ.gif

Track record:

MONDAY, JULY 04, 2016
Blind Items Revealed #1
February 25, 2016

Sylvester Stallone"

CDAN knows.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Not Stallone. Fuck you Hollywood.

If you find yourself explaing the difference between a pedo and a Ephebo you should probably bail out of the conversation
Is it wrong that I find it hilarious that there's this tension in these convos? It's a good distinction to make sometimes. Being attracted to people who can procreate is very different from being attracted to people who can't procreate. But at the same time, we're not talking about attraction here...we're talking about picking them up in an Alabama mall and writing love notes in their fucking yearbooks. That's kind of an important difference. My guess is that the people who don't shift gears at that distinction are probably having some issues that they are very uncomfortable with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back