Hollyweird Rumors

TempuraKhan over here ranting again... I can't even remember what 3rd world country he resides in, but he spends all his miserable time trying to convince the "West" that his shithole is on par with them.

Yeah all my miserable time, with my 2 posts a week average. Anyways, I couldn't give 2 shits what you or anyone else thinks about where I reside, I am a westerner as well, so any criticism I give is self reflective as well. Clearly you're still not over our first interaction, so get it over it already kid.

And everything I said is true, we are ruled by evil and it was OUR societies complacency and arrogance that let it happen. But I'm not going to get into such a discussion with one such as yourself, I already know you have nothing to add or debate me on this. So go back to the sportsbar with your butt buddies and stupid memes and lame jokes, cause everythings just a big joke to you isn't it?

Its kinda sad in a thread about pedophilia you choose to get outraged by my post, and yes I am calling out western men (including myself) for letting things get to this point, for ignoring the evil in our midst and letting our arrogance let us think things like this couldn't happen in our society. But yeah, after like 6 months of non-interaction you choose to respond to me in a thread about pedophilia, where I call out members of our society to punish these men, yeah nice timing buddy.

Last edited:
man I'm sorry for these kids. I'm also really going to enjoy watching these fuckers burn. you guys know this is just the beginning. Hollywood scumbags finally getting their due is the most entertaining thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time

What about this guy?

James_Woods_2015.jpg

or this guy?

Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016_3.jpg

What scandals has James woods been involved in? Last I checked he has an IQ of 160 and shreds liberals on his twitter account almost daily. Uncontested.

I know Mel has had scandals, but I wouldn't call him a degenerate. He's too productive and high fuctioning.

Hollywood scumbags finally getting their due is the most entertaining thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time

u kidding me man? Did you see any of the Summer blockbusters like the newest transformers and the lasted Fast and Furious movie? Get out of the house and see some world class cinematic art, in its truest and final of forms.

What scandals has James woods been involved in? Last I checked he has an IQ of 160 and shreds liberals on his twitter account almost daily. Uncontested.

I know Mel has had scandals, but I wouldn't call him a degenerate. He's too productive and high fuctioning.

Actress Amber Tamblyn came forward in September to accuse Woods of attempting to make a move on her and her friend at a restaurant when Tamblyn was only 16.

Elizabeth Perkins holds sign with James Woods’ name at #MeToo march

Actress Amber Tamblyn came forward in September to accuse Woods of attempting to make a move on her and her friend at a restaurant when Tamblyn was only 16.

Elizabeth Perkins holds sign with James Woods’ name at #MeToo march

That is just Ageism. Young girl not like some old wrinkly dude, and prefer some younger stud.

I saw an article a month or so back saying Downey was spilling Hollywood’s beans
Sounds weird to me since he was such a junkie when he was younger it might hurt his credibility if it were found to be him doing the talking but I'm not really surprised by anything at this point.
man I'm sorry for these kids. I'm also really going to enjoy watching these fuckers burn. you guys know this is just the beginning. Hollywood scumbags finally getting their due is the most entertaining thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time
Is that because it distracts from politicians like Moore, or the Republican congressman recently accused of cheating on his wife with a man?

People talk about pedo priests, and that is definitely bad, but it's minor compared to what is going on in Hollywood, secular institutions, and islamic countries.

I recall my wife and daughter went through a phase where they watched these movies together. As I watched some of them I thought they seemed like something a pedophile would make. Viewed as a child, they are pretty entertaining, I suppose. Watch them as an adult and realize it was adults making those films.... its pretty weird.
I dont think these people were pedos. Just goes to show you how times have changed. The Shirley movies do seem awkward to watch though.

I'm coming back to this thread

One of those kids wound up playing bass in what's damn near my all-time favorite band.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Black

Such a great band; they're choice to cover KISS's Goin' Blind, and the execution and recording of the song, were all spot on!

Weird side note, there's a SoCal band named Ozma whose singer/bassist/writer really wanted me to be their drummer when they were reforming back in '05/'06 era.

As a Melvins fan you probably don't know of them lol!

Such a great band; they're choice to cover KISS's Goin' Blind, and the execution and recording of the song, were all spot on!

Weird side note, there's a SoCal band named Ozma whose singer/bassist/writer really wanted me to be their drummer when they were reforming back in '05/'06 era.

Agreed on that cover. I once asked King Buzzo about their supposed Black Sabbath influence. He said he always felt the band was more Kiss. As a huge Kiss fan, I respected that.

Don't know Ozma. Any good?

I've seen Ozma with the Melvins probably three times now. Great band. I have an old buddy from highschool who had a dad who knew Cobain's people, Buzzo's people. He has so much Melvins, Mudhoney, Nirvana memorabilia, rough demos, etc.

I still remember seeing the Melvins open for Mudhoney at the Capitol Theater in Oly on Mudhoney's 20th anniversary show. I remember the mosh pit was seriously littered with beer, a stick of butter, and full metal jacket casings. Somebody threw a used syringe at the Melvins. Great time.

I got a Melvins t shirt

And my teachers made me turn it inside out the next day, haha.

People talk about pedo priests, and that is definitely bad, but it's minor compared to what is going on in Hollywood, secular institutions, and islamic countries.

That's like saying that the Hollywood stuff is really bad, but it's minor compared to pedo priests, secular institutions and islamic countries... just meaningless drivel.

Trying to turn this into a partisan issue shows a lack of critical thinking skills. Look at the allegations against Bush Sr, B Clinton, Trump for confirmation in politics.

Back