CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Have you seen it?

hollywood-boul-1200.jpg

IMG_9602.jpeg

Last edited:
Up until yesterday I was working on a house in the Hollywood Hills and its not that bad a city. Gorgeous women everywhere, at all hours. You probably could have bought a nice house there up until a few years ago for an even million.

The whole area is just flooded with money though, and I would never feel like I fit in. The house I was working on was a 50 million build, and the developer drove up in a ferrari with his early 20's girlfriend. Thats your dating competition there. Guys with hundreds of millions.

Up until yesterday I was working on a house in the Hollywood Hills and its not that bad a city. Gorgeous women everywhere, at all hours. You probably could have bought a nice house there up until a few years ago for an even million.

The whole area is just flooded with money though, and I would never feel like I fit in. The house I was working on was a 50 million build, and the developer drove up in a ferrari with his early 20's girlfriend. Thats your dating competition there. Guys with hundreds of millions.
You don't need millions. Just have sense of humor and you'd get the prettiest woman. Not gold digger.

Back