Hollywood couldnt write TUF17

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously. That was probably the most coolest, and most beautiful story ever.. Instead of going to college parties acouple months ago. I binge watched that season...
A bunch of brothers living in a house fighting for the chance at glory.... All these big names.. THOR! Not to mention the coaches were awesome........ Great coaching by Chael, and Jones. They even Have that heavyweight Frank Mir around... They go bowling at some cool, modern bowling ally that I want to take my girlfriend out to one day

This big viking dude thor get ktfo, Jones overrated partner gets Destroyed.... It shows anyone can get merked in battle....... We are all mortals
It starts out happily, No one is defeated yet, and as the season goes on it gets more and more dark, and more and more people seem gone, Lost, defeated.. One by one little and little more people are left from the early happy episodes of the early season...

One by one the black ebony, ripped, athletic beast Uriah scarely destroys everyone..
And all of a sudden... This underdog kid beats everyone and at the end of the season.. They faceoff in a picture to fight in a month or so at the FINALE in the BIG ARENA infront of everyone to decide who is the ULTIMATE FIGHTER......... Its like fuarkin Spartacus!!

THIS YOUNG SHORT KID, IN A CLOSEISH FIGHT, ROCKS, AND DEFEATS THE SCARY WARRIOR URIAH... And then hes crying in the interview of joy as being crowned TUF.. This very young kid, Just got his dreams made, its like who would of thought he would of won??? The story was so amazing and epic. It was like a Greek poem, or epic tale, like Troy. Even better tbh because this is REAL LIFE... Incredible....

Definitely one of my favorite seasons. Very much like something out of a movie where you think Uriah vs Josh is going to be this incredible finale and it gets squashed by the youngest TUF competitor in TUF history not only making it to the finale against what is being billed as the next Anderson Silva, Chael even saying Uriah was a contender at MW, but beating him in convincing fashion all while being the last overall pick as well.

-Youngest competitor of any season.
-Last overall pick.
-Least intimidating(short doughy)
-Stellar competition, very stacked season.
-Greatest fighter to ever coach TUF.
-great rivalry between coaches.
-intense real drama in the house.
-variety of fighters in style, personality, looks, nationality, etc.
- best production value they have ever done. First season where I would call it movie quality production(lighting, editing, etc)

Shit was like a fucking movie, have that season on DVD. I watch it every now and then.

Chael was a surprisingly excellent coach too.

It was also the first season using the improved production quality.

Definitely one of my favorite seasons. Very much like something out of a movie where you think Uriah vs Josh is going to be this incredible finale and it gets squashed by the youngest TUF competitor in TUF history not only making it to the finale against what is being billed as the next Anderson Silva, Chael even saying Uriah was a contender at MW, but beating him in convincing fashion all while being the last overall pick as well.

-Last overall pick.
- best production value they have ever done. First season where I would call it movie quality production(lighting, editing, etc)

Shit was like a fucking movie, have that season on DVD. I watch it every now and then.

Everything you just said. Is EXACTLY What I wished to write, but couldn't find the words for it. EXACTLY! I also forgot about JOSH. RIP... It was a huge turn of events when Kelvin won... It was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! And all the different nationalities, Races, Looks. EXACTLY! Like spartacus Blood and Sand... You could sence the fear in it. Like When Uriah fought someone you feared for their life and health..... Insane........ Ive never seen anything like this. It was also a beautiful house and city they stayed out. I love the sun and shit.

Chael had some great motivational speeches for his team.

good season with some good fighters (and it was the last season Ive watched)
RIP Josh Samman

-Last overall pick.

One thing I notice is there are so many clips on youtube...... so many clips from the early happy days in the beginning of the season of them but they WERNT in the episodes I streamed...... Is that just how it is or .....

It was a good season

The fight between Luke Barnatt and Dylan Andrews was one of my favourites in TUF.

Back