Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a legitimate site. This might be one of the funniest articles i've read

"General Shithole"

https://www.abcnews.co.za/2018/10/white-people-brought-crime-to-south.html

T2zlSxf.jpg

Generally speaking South Africa is a shithole from what I hear. Rumors confirmed.

is it real?, i mean African is a shithole continent with uncivilized savages all over the place and rampant stupidity, so it could be real, i mean seriously the only country that exists there South Africa cant even get water to the city, so yeah, it might just be real

is it real?, i mean African is a shithole continent with uncivilized savages all over the place and rampant stupidity, so it could be real, i mean seriously the only country that exists there South Africa cant even get water to the city, so yeah, it might just be real

you mean because of the drought they experienced last year?

Next thing you know white cops are gonna start putting Trucks full of Jordans in poor black neighbors too.

Last edited:
Fuckin white people, can't they just let people enjoy their poverty without turning them into thieves and shit.

Nuttin new. White people be makin others commit crimes since we wuz kangs. Ya hern!

I see the dyselxia is running rapmant in this thraed.

General Shithole seems like a pretty reasonable dude imo

“They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad”

“we are now fixing this country, but first, we must fix the past. White people came here, they tricked us and stole our land, we must first fix that by giving land to our people” he said.

<mma4>
White people had the audacity to bring modern civilization to South Africa, only makes sense that they should now be punished by murdering them and taking their property. With the evil whites gone and the noble blacks in control of everything, what could possibly go wrong?

Back