Holy cow... this is real

Haven't they scheduled the land appropriation from white Boer farmers for March 2019? RIP. South Africa will finally be liberated from the white man's productive methods of farming.

General Shithole seems like a pretty reasonable dude imo

“They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad”

“we are now fixing this country, but first, we must fix the past. White people came here, they tricked us and stole our land, we must first fix that by giving land to our people” he said.

<mma4>
White people had the audacity to bring modern civilization to South Africa, only makes sense that they should now be punished by murdering them and taking their property. With the evil whites gone and the noble blacks in control of everything, what could possibly go wrong?
It's worked out well for Zimbabwe so far, I don't see what could go wrong.

Haven't they scheduled the land appropriation from white Boer farmers for March 2019? RIP. South Africa will finally be liberated from the white man's productive methods of farming.

yeah, they call it LAND or DEATH out there in Wakanda, the evil whiteys are gonna be dealt just like in Zimbabwe where they stole white people's farm lands by force, murders, rape and more, and then they were too dumb to farm for themselves, and now they what the evil white farmers back, fucking ass backwards continent always blaming their stupid asses doing stupid shit on other people

General Shithole seems like a pretty reasonable dude imo

“They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad”

“we are now fixing this country, but first, we must fix the past. White people came here, they tricked us and stole our land, we must first fix that by giving land to our people” he said.

<mma4>
White people had the audacity to bring modern civilization to South Africa, only makes sense that they should now be punished by murdering them and taking their property. With the evil whites gone and the noble blacks in control of everything, what could possibly go wrong?
To be fair, no matter what country you’re in, jewelry is just fucking stupid. And TVs gonna make everybody fat n lazy. Same with those cars, nobody gonna be walkin
anywhere.

The white man is trying to make everybody obese. I say make them suffer for their crimes against humanity!

is it real?, i mean African is a shithole continent with uncivilized savages all over the place and rampant stupidity, so it could be real, i mean seriously the only country that exists there South Africa cant even get water to the city, so yeah, it might just be real
Arrogance is not how truth is revealed.

This is a legitimate site. This might be one of the funniest articles i've read.

T2zlSxf.jpg

Brilliant logic from General 'Shithole'. Would that work in America too?

worked out pretty good for Zimbabwe....Mugabe isn't a corrupt monster at all.

We could all learn a lesson from the great nation of Haiti as well.

To be fair, no matter what country you’re in, jewelry is just fucking stupid. And TVs gonna make everybody fat n lazy. Same with those cars, nobody gonna be walkin
anywhere.

The white man is trying to make everybody obese. I say make them suffer for their crimes against humanity!

Well to be fair and I’m being serious here, maybe the tv aspect making people fat would be a blessing, since there’s certainly not an abundance of people with any fat on them in the first place.

(Please don’t give me dubs.)

Well to be fair and I’m being serious here, maybe the tv aspect making people fat would be a blessing, since there’s certainly not an abundance of people with any fat on them in the first place.

Hmm.

I’ll allow it.

Gtfo there's fat kids everywhere in Africa who don't even know what a TV is. Look at these dudes who are rocking legit beer bellies at like 6 years old:

two-kids-swollen-belly.jpg

I kinda agree with General Shithole here. TV is the last thing these kids need. If imperialist colonizing nations actually gave a shit about Africans they'd destroy the TVs and be building Planet Fitness gyms everywhere, offering no contract with zero initiation fee month-to-month memberships to every legal citizen throughout the entire country of Africa

Gtfo there's fat kids everywhere in Africa who don't even know what a TV is. Look at these dudes who are rocking legit beer bellies at like 6 years old:

two-kids-swollen-belly.jpg

I kinda agree with General Shithole here. TV is the last thing these kids need. If imperialist colonizing nations actually gave a shit about Africans they'd destroy the TVs and be building Planet Fitness gyms everywhere, offering no contract with zero initiation fee memberships to every legal citizen in the country of Africa

Lol here we go.

To be fair, it's not limited to africa

Germans bring theyr blond giant titted women to Italy all the times, we are the actual victims of theyr cuckery

#metoo

Back