home defense...? couple of questions...

Whereas I'm pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable the 9mm carbine version is to shoot. A few others have put rounds through it and seemed positive about the experience.

My biggest gripe was as a lefty it's hard not to hit the mag release when gripping the receiver. Nothing a VFG didn't solve.

It's more the way it feels on my right hand. It's a lot of fun to shoot still. Doesn't help that it isn't working properly lol.

GODDAMN YOU!

I have an AR15, AR10, 6.5 Creemoor, and Polymer80 build on my table right now.
finish your builds! my ar10 lower is still being shipped to me so i feel you

but for real..i zeroed the ar9 laser for 15 yards and its perfect. got a pressure switch on the magwell..makes me want to go back to the range just thinking of it. rocking a 4 inch barrel

my polymer80 build is gonna be onhold until i get a 17L upper for it, honestly i just wish i could make it into a glock 21 :(

but for real..i zeroed the ar9 laser for 15 yards and its perfect. got a pressure switch on the magwell..makes me want to go back to the range just thinking of it. rocking a 4 inch barrel

my polymer80 build is gonna be onhold until i get a 17L upper for it, honestly i just wish i could make it into a glock 21 :(
I have all the parts but the upper and small parts for my 15 right now... waiting on the damn upper I bought from a friend like... in October, asshole said it was shipped late December but I still haven't fucking seen it yet.

4" barrel on an AR9?

I have a lever .410 for home defence, loaded with slugs or Winchestet defender

Back