Home made or DIY?

Silver tongue samurai

Ronin
@Blue
Reaction score
Have you guys ever made any equipment yourself instead of buying it?

When i was younger i made a slip bag from a hockey puck, rope and tape. I also made a double end bag with pantyhoes and a tennis ball.

Iv also seen agility ladder with tape and paint mixers and an aqua bag made from a dock buoys

god yes id love to be able to do this.id love to design a mma glove and vale tudo shorts. a guy i trained with once had a bunch of cool mma gloves he made and rashguards too. it would be a fun hobby. i think it cost him maybe 10 dollars for a pair of gloves lol. imagine making pride gloves and selling them online for 70 bucks a pop.

I made some gloves once and sold them to a guy I think his name was Elvis, he took them apart and started a brand called Grunt or Grant or something.

god yes id love to be able to do this.id love to design a mma glove and vale tudo shorts. a guy i trained with once had a bunch of cool mma gloves he made and rashguards too. it would be a fun hobby. i think it cost him maybe 10 dollars for a pair of gloves lol. imagine making pride gloves and selling them online for 70 bucks a pop.

Like stiched and stuff of just designed the graphics on them. My gf is a graphic designer and she made me an custom old school tyson shirt

I made some gloves once and sold them to a guy I think his name was Elvis, he took them apart and started a brand called Grunt or Grant or something.

damn u got screwed i hear that elvis fellow was going places till he died on a toilet

Like stiched and stuff of just designed the graphics on them. My gf is a graphic designer and she made me an custom old school tyson shirt

yeah he did it all himself this was back n 2010 so dont remember the details super well i really miss the older vale tudo shorts vale tudo shorts today are longer and super thin material just like compression shorts i want some rocky style shorts but vale tudo not boxing would be sweet

Back