Home Much Paper Mail Do You Get

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get a few bills and alot of ads and few mags but kinda thinking that paper mail is optional now a days. If I wanted to, I could get the bills E-bills like most of mine already. I cant stop the ads/junk mail by asking off there mailers and just cancel the mags and read online like everything else. I don't understand that some place aint got internet and so i use the word optional. Any here no mailless and dont get nothing? I think I could survive.

On Tuesdays I get the supermarket flyers

mhmm i always get A&W coupons. they're great. there's never one for a veggie burger, but i can use them when i take my sister along LOL YES CHEAP SHUT UP. she uses the coupon where she gets four fries, four burgers and four drinks, and it's like $20. i take one of her fries, she has two of each items, and pawn the rest off on my brother xD save so much with those coupons tbh, good ass deal.

Still get some bank statements and other shit but not much, it's all kinda pointless anyway (except when you buy stuff on eBay of course).

Try writing "return to sender" on junk mail and put it in the outgoing mail box and see if you get less junk mail.

I get a few bills and alot of ads and few mags but kinda thinking that paper mail is optional now a days. If I wanted to, I could get the bills E-bills like most of mine already. I cant stop the ads/junk mail by asking off there mailers and just cancel the mags and read online like everything else. I don't understand that some place aint got internet and so i use the word optional. Any here no mailless and dont get nothing? I think I could survive.

I get mostly junk mail. I check my mail when I take my garbage out and almost all of it goes in the garbage. I have Informed Delivery where the post office sends me an Email with a picture of the mail they will be delivering so I know if there is anything important. I highly recommend it.
https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Try writing "return to sender" on junk mail and put it in the outgoing mail box and see if you get less junk mail.

That only works for first class mail, not bulk mail.

Entirely too much and 99% of it is junk. Its fucking infuriating. Its to the point where I've given up sifting through it and its made me miss important stuff.

Plus the tree hugger is me gets sent into a rage by the waste of paper.

I think I recently saw one piece of junk mail say electronic return service requested. Would "return to sender" on that get them to quit sending me junk? Does a USPS employee alert junk mail originator to remove from mailing list?

Back