Home performance vs Gym Performace help

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I need some help.
I perform really good at home but when I hit the gym, I become fatigue and sluggish.
I don't know why.

Sometimes after I have a class, 2 hrs of standup and 1 hr of BBJ, I still have energy and my body is still excited to practice the moves I just learned. But in class, I can't even bring that out.

It annoys me.

I'm not sure if it is because I have my music to change the mood or not but in a fight you can't have your favorite music blasting so how can I change this?

Most have the opposite problem. No one at home pushing to keep going. None of that competition drive to lift more than the girl on side of you , or that hot dude driving your adrenaline up

o_O

Most have the opposite problem. No one at home pushing to keep going. None of that competition drive to lift more than the girl on side of you , or that hot dude driving your adrenaline up

o_O
i guess. sucks being backwards on this end because no one knows the good movement.

i guess. sucks being backwards on this end because no one knows the good movement.

I like giving helpful advice. I even like giving smart-ass advice to dumb questions.

I couldn't even interpret your original question well enough to do either of the above.

I like giving helpful advice. I even like giving smart-ass advice to dumb questions.

I couldn't even interpret your original question well enough to do either of the above.

it is because you don't train ufc. so you wouldn't understand.

I have the same problem bra. My record at home vs my girlfriend is 401-0, with 398 KO but at the gym my sparring partners always bash the piss out of me :(

Back