@Gold
Reaction score
Recently made a preworkout from a recipe I got online, it's

400mg caffiene
5g beta alanine
5g creatine
6g citrulline malate
100mg vitamin b 12

Energy was great throughout the workout and wore off when I needed it to. Commercial supplements have left me feeling cracked out for up to 24 hours after a workout. I'd say this is worth trying if you're a preworkout fan who wants to save cash and also be able to sleep.

The price equates to around 10 bucks a month, far cheaper than anything at gnc.

Did you mix it in koolaide or a sports drink?
Seems unless it was fine powder, it might end up crunchy

Have to take pre before 7pm or will be staring at ceiling until after midnight

That is a fucking lot of caffeine lol.

About the same as a mid size starbucks
Starbucks doesnt have other stimulants in it.

Not a long list of PWOs packing that much in it. Mr. Hyde off the top of my head.

Did you mix it in koolaide or a sports drink?
Seems unless it was fine powder, it might end up crunchy

Have to take pre before 7pm or will be staring at ceiling until after midnight
Crystal light. Tastes delicious. And blends very well.

That is a fucking lot of caffeine lol.
I thought so too but I took some, worked out, and was able to take a nap a couple hours later.

Makes me wonder what they put in the shit that cracks me out for hours.

Starbucks doesnt have other stimulants in it.

Not a long list of PWOs packing that much in it. Mr. Hyde off the top of my head.
Funny thing, Hyde gets me way more hyper than this stuff. Maybe there's meth metabolites or something in it, like in Craze.

I thought so too but I took some, worked out, and was able to take a nap a couple hours later.

Makes me wonder what they put in the shit that cracks me out for hours.
Funny thing, Hyde gets me way more hyper than this stuff. Maybe there's meth metabolites or something in it, like in Craze.
Whatever works for you. Its weird how all the PWOs can feel so different when the labels are close. Certainly makes you wonder whats really in there.

Recently made a preworkout from a recipe I got online, it's

400mg caffiene
5g beta alanine
5g creatine
6g citrulline malate
100mg vitamin b 12

Energy was great throughout the workout and wore off when I needed it to. Commercial supplements have left me feeling cracked out for up to 24 hours after a workout. I'd say this is worth trying if you're a preworkout fan who wants to save cash and also be able to sleep.

The price equates to around 10 bucks a month, far cheaper than anything at gnc.
Pretty good mix. Beta Alanine has such a dumb dosing schedule tho.

I haven't taken any supplements in such a long time. Last time I took creatine was in 98-99' during my early years of working out. Looks likes a decent combo though. My preworkout is usually just water.

I personally don't use caffeine, but really good blend you've got going on there. With 6g L-Citrulline Malate I can imagine a few other benefits :)

How do you get all that for 10 bucks a month though? How many times a week do you take it? I bought 40g citrulline malate from Iherb and it cost me about 14 bucks alone.

Edit: Wait, 100mg b12? That can't be right.

Last edited:
I personally don't use caffeine, but really good blend you've got going on there. With 6g L-Citrulline Malate I can imagine a few other benefits :)

How do you get all that for 10 bucks a month though? How many times a week do you take it? I bought 40g citrulline malate from Iherb and it cost me about 14 bucks alone.

Edit: Wait, 100mg b12? That can't be right.
These are in bulk quantities so you pay more up front but it's like a years supply or so.

The b12 dosing is odd, 1/16 of a teaspoon is like 33,000%DV or something like that so I'm cautious not to overdo it. Might be 200mg but I've been using 100 and it's fine.

Whatever works for you. Its weird how all the PWOs can feel so different when the labels are close. Certainly makes you wonder whats really in there.
Proprietary blends of fucking amphetamines

These are in bulk quantities so you pay more up front but it's like a years supply or so.

The b12 dosing is odd, 1/16 of a teaspoon is like 33,000%DV or something like that so I'm cautious not to overdo it. Might be 200mg but I've been using 100 and it's fine.
That's an insane amount of b12. Usually even vegans take like 2500mcg/2,5mg a week. I'm not aware of any side effects or toxicity with b12, but still. @Badger67 what say you?

Either way, thanks for the post. I'm already taking citrulline malate, but I got inspired so I'll buy a few things in bulk and make a simular mix. Citrulline, beta-alanine and creatin seems like a good mix.

Btw, are you not getting "pins and needles" feeling in your skin taking 5g of beta-alanine at once?

That's an insane amount of b12. Usually even vegans take like 2500mcg/2,5mg a week. I'm not aware of any side effects or toxicity with b12, but still. @Badger67 what say you?

Either way, thanks for the post. I'm already taking citrulline malate, but I got inspired so I'll buy a few things in bulk and make a simular mix. Citrulline, beta-alanine and creatin seems like a good mix.

Btw, are you not getting "pins and needles" feeling in your skin taking 5g of beta-alanine at once?

None have been observed under 2500 units.

I get a slight pins and needles sensation but it's very brief

Bulksupplements sends you a free sample of a product of your choosing if you review one you bought. They're sending me 100grams of arginine a ketaglutarate.

Last edited:
Back