HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're right. I don't take people accusing me of being a pedophile lightly. Sorry I'm not ok with any level of disgusting behavior.

IMG_20180821_204616_01.png

IMG_20180821_204102_01.png

giphy.gif

@LouisBolanos thx bud for all your hard work. This gif, as always is excellent

Last edited:
The other thread got closed just now. I am starting think that with him admittedly reporting threads and posters, some threads are getting closed now.

Lets start out with the biggest puss move in history by a supposed seasoned OT vet...Also when reading quotes 1, 2 and 8 please refer back to the pics in the OP for the Lulz

I actually emailed Crave. I'm coming for everyone's account, and @Captain Davis's modship.
<puh-lease75>

This is personal. Fuck you. I'm getting you demodded, and I'm not kidding.

<NotListening>

You guys are sad. Lowing youself to pedo accusations and then acting like I'm the pussy. You're not even worthy of being called men. You're worms.

<{fry}>

Posters like me are why this forum still exists. I pay money to be a plat, and tell people about Sherdog all the time because it's a great site. People like you are ruining it. Fuck you.

<{ByeHomer}>

I am mad. It's inexplicable to me that you would think that kind of shit is acceptable for the "lulz". I thought you were a stand up guy, but I was wrong. My mistake.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Buckle up, pussies. Time to learn about real life. There are consequences for being a moron, and you're about to learn the hard way.

<Cage33>

Rage induced got nothing inbred joke...

I agree. I can't believe an adult can't even tell the difference between shit talking and stepping way over the line. But, what can we expect from someone from Alabama.

<Watt1>

No, that's my one true line. You'll notice I kept up with not insulting anyone until after it was crossed.

You're one true line and you are more guilty of line stepping than anyone else here. FUck off your high horse you fake cowardly bitch. All fun and games until your name got called. This is honestly the most gotten top I have ever seen anyone who calls themselves an OT vet. You're a pathetic little man who lost his wife because he was more worried about winning War Room president than actually spending time with his family.

Going all the way to crave for some shit you've done yourself in the past and conveniently forgotten about, priceless...I own your soul, there's no coming back from this until all the posters that witnessed it are gone and no longer posting. You reign has ended you silly little :eek::eek::eek:et, let that sink in...

Last edited:
Well.. Anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes before this thread gets deleted?

I closed it because it had already been cluttered up and no one was asking for report numbers.

You can talk all the shit you want in here... .

Well.. Anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes before this thread gets deleted?

Give it a half hour. Mind you, when I start replying it is given leeway. I know a lot of people here, on this forum and also Crave. The people who report actually end up gone sooner than later. This thread will stay up or I will start making calls. This is not how Sherdog operates.

I closed it because it had already been cluttered up and no one was asking for report numbers.

TeTe, please.

Is this gonna be a repeat of the @MacDuffle ish?

Where there's 19 threads dedicated to the same poster.

@HomerThompson ...... you should make a speech

Your ruining the vibes

#nomorereports
#bushleague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back