Hooker: Khabib out of camp was 95 kilos, LHW sized, wrestling, outmuscling and holding down Rockhold

That's absurd!

95 kg at 178 cm?
And he needs to make 70 kg?
25 kg loss?

tenor.gif

I was also outmuscling and holding down Rockhold, just the other day in fact.

Also I'm fucking Taylor Swift every night

So he out muscles and holds down a 6'4 middleweight with great TDD, but gets ragdolled by a 155 Tibau.

Okay.

If true that is insane

Lol @ khabib being 210 @ 5"10..
So khabib is the size of a bulked up gsp?
Bullshit, khabib really isn't even big his arms, legs, torso don't match that of someone who weighs that much

Bullshit, khabib really isn't even big his arms, legs, torso don't match that of someone who weighs that much

It's because of his bone density. He is half bear after all.

if there is any morsel of truth to this its pathetic he tries to kill himself to make 155

Josh Thomson is his training partner at AKA and he was on Schaubs podcast saying they all told him to move to WW after the last failed weight cut but he said they think Khabib wants to win the LW title then move up to WW.

Josh Thomson said Khabib comes into camp at 190lbs.

That's more believable still he must be a pig out of camp, he looks about 170 In shape

Oh yeah I imagine he goes Jonny Hendricks style and comes in at a fat 190lbs then spends the camp trying to burn off the fat while sneaking in portions of tiramisu.

Why should we believe someone who sells their body for a living

if there is any morsel of truth to this its pathetic he tries to kill himself to make 155
Agreed. I'd love to see him at WW, if this is true. He probably be even stronger! Granted, his stand-up skill (or lack thereof) would probably get him in trouble against some of those guys.

Agreed. I'd love to see him at WW, if this is true. He probably be even stronger! Granted, his stand-up skill (or lack thereof) would probably get him in trouble against some of those guys.

Khabib has the reach of a 135lber... If he fought Almeida its even. But it's not as bad as Roy Nelson, if Roy fought Conor... Conor would have a 2" reach advantage.

Back