Hooker: Khabib out of camp was 95 kilos, LHW sized, wrestling, outmuscling and holding down Rockhold

DC said Khabib took him down, although kept it real that he's too big to make it a real scrap. Sounds fair. He's a beast, but smaller. Wouldn't outwrestle Rockhold at MW, dudes.

Khabib gets 2 pounds heavier every four hours here on Sherdog forums.

By fight night he'll be coming in the ring at around 280 pounds, after cutting from 315.

That's absurd!

95 kg at 178 cm?
And he needs to make 70 kg?
25 kg loss?

tenor.gif

At least we're talking kg here, 55 lbs sounds way worse. Haha

Every guy that ever has a fight coming up has stories told about how badass he is in the gym. Most of it is promotion, i.e. bullshit.

Charging into a goblin's octagon, I think you'd be surprised, how much slop and vomit Alex gets on him.

Tell me another!

No F'ing way he is 205, cutting down to 155.

No wonder he was in the hospital.
Tyson Fury seems to have similar issues.

I am NOT judging Khabib's muslim faith BUT, if he has been out in the woods for 18 years, wrestling bears, never touched a drug or alcohol, has a perfect record.....Well, I believe he is his own worst enemy by denying himself all guilty pleasures, he takes out ALL his denial of pleasure on food. As a society, we tend to turn a blind eye away from this one.

Maybe a loss for Khabib could be the blessing in disguise that he REALLY needs.

Agreed. I'd love to see him at WW, if this is true. He probably be even stronger! Granted, his stand-up skill (or lack thereof) would probably get him in trouble against some of those guys.

Khabib outstruck RDA on feet. His "terrible stand-up" is a myth perpetuated by people who only watched the first 30 seconds of the MJ fight

Charging into a goblin's octagon, I think you'd be surprised, how much slop and vomit Alex gets on him.
I saw a very funny video last night about Alex Jones. It was a remix of him talking about kissing goblins, or something. I didn't realize that is where my avatar came from!

Khabib outstruck RDA on feet. His "terrible stand-up" is a myth perpetuated by people who only watched the first 30 seconds of the MJ fight
Well, that may be the case, but he's no Barboza, that's for sure.

Khabib vs Shields at WW would be very entertaining for some reason.

Agreed. I'd love to see him at WW, if this is true. He probably be even stronger! Granted, his stand-up skill (or lack thereof) would probably get him in trouble against some of those guys.
Wonderboy and T-Wood would both be nightmare match ups for him but that goes for most guys lol

crazy..........Luke has gureat TDD and defensive wrestling too and hes a hooge MW.

basically if Khabib gets a grip on u at 155 u are done unless u have GOAT TDD and are hooge for the weight too like Tibau

Lol bullshit
Rockhold is probably 215 lbs out of camp... and 6’3... no. feckin. way does Kebab outwrestle or outmuscle him.
Also do the math. Kebab being 205 lbs...? Bro, that’d mean he has to lose 50 lbs to make LW... such fluctuations would destroy his metabolism and performance.

Commie propaganda is making a comeback, I guess.

Back