Rumored Hope Lion Fight not Return again : Lion Fight 75 be the end?

Feel sorry for the fighters of course, but why are you fighting for an org that has a history of not paying people?
Triller has this history also but seem to be doing better they bought BKFC and they seem to be paying them.

The fall of Lion Fight.While stories and rumors of the promotion's negligence have been making the rounds for years, Lion Fight 75 might be the last straw for Scott Kent. Seven weeks after the event, the majority of the fighters have yet to be paid.

What a sad state of affairs.
I watched a ton of their fights and always assumed that they'd hold the mantle for Muay Thai in the muricas.

Jessica "Jessy Jess" Clark did more promotions for this event than Lion Fight did for their own event, I saw the results but did not see if Jess won. Did she even end up fighting in this event?

~Must say Lion Fight were once on UFC Fight Pass then it all came out about not paying fighters seems to make more of a case for Dana White saying no to MT events under UFC banner.
~Lion Fight again making MT look bad.
I believe she won.

And more importantly, Lion Fights still hasn’t paid the majority of the competitors. Photographer Walt Zink is leading the charge and banging the drums about it. He’s a good one

More reason for MT fighters in the West not to want to fight MT and do MMA instead if they can't get in with ONE.
I think this is more specific to the Americas but there is such a void in USA for Muay Thai and I don't know why.

I think this is more specific to the Americas but there is such a void in USA for Muay Thai and I don't know why.
Yeah when I said Western I was referring to the continent of America mainly. Canada also has a big void when it comes to MT. The amateur scene is decent but as far as opportunities for pro it's very much dead in the water. One pro I know who won the lion fight title a couple of years ago and I fought when he was ammy, I remember him telling me that it was not worth the effort to fight Muay Thai and switched over to boxing instead cause it was easier to get fights and more opportunity. Another high level ammy I know also ended up switching to boxing too. We are all in the heavier weight classes though so I don't know if it's different for the guys on the lower end.

Feel sorry for the fighters of course, but why are you fighting for an org that has a history of not paying
We have a lack of pro shows and Lion fight was a decent international level promotion. America has a pretty strong amateur scene with no real professional opportunities, other than doing mma.

Back