Horiguchi Just Destroyed a Bunch of People Over in Rizin

I don't know who is next for him. With the tournament win he cleaned out the division more or less... I was pissed Takeshi Kasugai lost at HEAT. I was waiting too see the outcome giving it so close to RIZIN and had he won. Would be on a 8 fight win streak. But since he lost....Could still bring him in to fight someone in the mean time and then if he wins fight Horiguchi. This is who I'm talking about.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/25768-takeshi-kasugai-agar

...Also...Rizin needs to make Hideo Tokoro - Charles Bennett just because.
Rizin was clearly trying to set up Horiguchi vs. Kawajiri before Oliveira knocked him out. Not sure if that fight is still viable though.

Bring in Michinori Tanaka who just subbed the guy that subbed Kasugai (the recent NC, Bontorin missed weight). That's a good fight for an event outside of Saitama and NYE.

There are still tons of quality Flyweights and Bantamweights out there for Horiguchi to fight, just not a whole lot in terms of name power

Yea there are for sure. Just as a considerate fan I am looking for more Japanese figgters
Rizin was clearly trying to set up Horiguchi vs. Kawajiri before Oliveira knocked him out. Not sure if that fight is still viable though.

Yea for sure big Japanese MMA fight. Perhaps Takeshi fight Kawajiri than winner faces Horiguchi.

Felt bad for Goochi during the tale end of his UFC run..he literally said I need two or three more fights before fighting for the title but they gave it to him anyways.

We should just call him the Gooch.

Hes one of my faves to watch. UFC should have never cut him.

cant believe kawajiri is still fighting

Back