Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

PAUonePUNCH

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

horizon-zero-dawn-06-14-15-1.jpg

horizon_presse3_003.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn.jpg

These kind of announcements make E3 for me. Something fresh that comes out of nowhere. Cant wait to see how this one plays out.

I wouldn't say out of nowhere it was rumored to appear at e3/for a while. And the game was known aboit since last e3. Just was the first showing beyond concept art.
But yes new IP game reveals make E3 and other game shows

Cannot wait for this game it looks awesome! Kinda reminds me a little bit of Heavenly Sword which I have been dying to play a sequel to but they have never announced one.

Really hope the protagonist shuts the hell up during the actual game. Other than that, looks awesome.

Reminds me of enslaved. Looks much better, of course, but similar

If only it didn't smash you over the head with it's "message".

Not exactly out of nowhere...they had a short trailer ready last years E3 just in case Microsoft's show kicked ass...but obviously they didn't feel they needed it last year...

That's its playable on Playstation?

But honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Basically it can be summed up as:
"Technology and urbanization bad.... living like a nomad good"

I love the theme, the graphics are incredible and the world is beautiful.

Interested in this one, just hope its deep enough to be a really great game.

Where's the kitchen is that the final boss? :)

Just kidding looks great!

Really hope the protagonist shuts the hell up during the actual game. Other than that, looks awesome.

Haha exactly what I was thinking the whole time. There needs to be an option to turn her off or fugetaboutit.

One of the best things to come out of a rather stacked E3 this year. Too bad it's a PS4 exclusive. By the looks of it I can't imagine this game running at more than 30fps. Not to mention I hate using a gamepad for targeting, and it looks like the bow is the main weapon here.

definately an eye to keep an eye out for. curious how the robosaurs are created and how there were baby ones as well.

I'd turn off the narration, it was annoying , but the gameplay and concept was cool. Reminded me of Robostrux.

30t1a9s.jpg

Back