Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Just got the DLC going to play it tomorrow

enjoy!..

i finished it a little while earlier. i am at about 99.6% completion rate and finally decided to hang it up. it was a fun ride while it lasted.

really looking forward to the sequel. i daresay its even more anticipated than Last of Us 2 for me now...

This is probably the only AAA exclusive I will pass on. The only reason I have a PS4 is for exclusives but the setting of this game just screams bleh.

Im not ignorant, I watched about 20min of gameplay but still meh.

{<doc}

I haven’t play this or Nier: Automata yet. Was picking up one of em this week since I just finished Persona 5(game of the year for me). Can’t decide on which one yet

I haven’t play this or Nier: Automata yet. Was picking up one of em this week since I just finished Persona 5(game of the year for me). Can’t decide on which one yet

Going through Yakuza 0 right now. After that I was thinking of trying of playing Nier: Automata and Persona 5. Hopefully they'll be a good deal for them later.

I still gotta play Rise of the Tomb Raider...

Going through Yakuza 0 right now. After that I was thinking of trying of playing Nier: Automata and Persona 5. Hopefully they'll be a good deal for them later.

I still gotta play Rise of the Tomb Raider...
Persona 5 is game of the year for me

Last Persona I played was 2. But I've nothing but great things about 5 so it's definitely a game I plan on playing eventually.
I like the fact persona 5 kept turn based battle unlike shitty ff15.

Loved this game. Only gripe was it's too short. goty for me but I only bought this, Nioh and Tekken7.

About 21hrs for 100% completion.

Sorry but i have to call bullshit on this, it took me like 50-60hrs to 100% it, no way it could be done in a third of that time.

Sorry but i have to call bullshit on this, it took me like 50-60hrs to 100% it, no way it could be done in a third of that time.

Took 60 or 70 for Nioh. Sold Horizon but should still have saves. I'll get a screenshot or something. Pretty sure it was 21hrs or so.

Took 60 or 70 for Nioh. Sold Horizon but should still have saves. I'll get a screenshot or something. Pretty sure it was 21hrs or so.

Fair enough, maybe i'm wrong and i just got through it slowly but i'm sure i've seen a few people say they've put around 50 hrs into it.

20:45:32 final Horizon save time. 112 hrs on Nioh but had to grind coin for last trophy.

20:45:32 final Horizon save time. 112 hrs on Nioh but had to grind coin for last trophy.

Just seen the screenshot, fair play to you i was wrong, i honestly don't understand how you got the platinum that quickly though haha.

Just checked mines 56 hrs 41 mins

Did you watch vids on where to go and how to play??? 21 hours is mad short time to get 100%...

Back