Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking for honesty here boys. and given the anonymity sherdog provides feel safe if you say you secretly admire a serial killer or other like kind madman

TBH I have always harbored a shameful admiration of Ghenkis Khan. dude Rode Horses and concubines all day for a living. his greatest achievement is having 1/4 of all Asian males that carry his genes dude was shagging like crazy.

Hulk Hogan child hood hero that turned out to be a total d bag. dude shagged his physically handicapped best friends wife and video taped it. then to add insult to injury got even richer by winning a massive lawsuit.

Joseph Stalin. This dude was responsible for killing 50% of the officers in the Red Army Before the Nazi's invaded...and the Russians till whipped their ass'es

The Iceman Klukinski. Though a lot of his kills were later deemed to be bullshit. dude's HBO Documentary was like a how to if I ever need to ice a fool and get away with it.

Lets have it.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

In before Hitler, or the guy that rammed his car into the antifa protest.

Hulk Hogan child hood hero that turned out to be a total d bag. dude shagged his physically handicapped best friends wife and video taped it. then to add insult to injury got even richer by winning a massive lawsuit.

Wasn't that best friend a cuck who liked watching the Hulkster bang his wife? Honestly if I was pals with Hogan I'd let him bang my wife as well just so I could post that thread on sherdog

Last edited:
I admire lots of criminals for some reason like Organized crime guys, or bank robbers, pirates etc, etc.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

I'm a big fan of Nazi uniforms. If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously

I'm unapologetically a big fan of Nazi uniforms. If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously
If you wanna wear the tights, you gotta be with the Anti-Semites, Zer.

John Wang

$

Wasn't that best friend a cuck who liked watching the Hulkster bang his wife? Honestly if I was pals with Hogan I'd let him bang my wife as well just so I post that thread on sherdog

lmao. only one wrestler that I would let shag the ole lady and he's gone Piper RIP.

as Far as Genghis If you ever have the urge to Kill and Shag every woman you see then you might have some of Khan's DNA floating around inside you.

I'm almost certain I do....

When ever I watch anything about the Mongols I have an eerie feeling of euphoric de ja vu. like I was one of the archers riding side saddle shooting arrows through poor peasants necks then tossing their severed heads in huge bonfires while shagging the women.

tbh that's why I no longer watch the history channel

Last edited:
I don't know how she looks now but I always had a hate fuck thing for Nicole Richie.

Al Capone was an evil piece of shit but fedoras, three piece suits and tommy guns are awesome

Last edited:
Come on, Stalin's bad but you really shouldn't group him in with Hulk Hogan.

Holy shit this is gonna go War Room in a hot minute with all the Nazi love.

Whitey Bulger.

Edit: Red Belt post 7,500!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Steven from across the hall in my apartment complex.

He's always shitting on Jeff's doorstep. But Jeff's dog is always shitting in the parking lot, and people are running it over and leaving huge stinky streaks all the way to the gate.

Steven isn't a good guy, and I think that smell coming from his apartment is crack, but he's handling the Jeff situation like a pro.

Hogan is an American hero

Bugsy Siegel, minus the whole Murder, Inc. thing.

Al Capone was an evil piece of shit but fedoras three piece suits and tommy guns are awesome

Hate to admit it esp because of my umm career choice. but ashamedly La Costra Nostra lifestyle has its appealing points dammit. John Gotti was one charismatic mofo

vlad the impaler

he stood up to islamic oppression, and with roughly 30,000 wallachians, fought back an army of an estimated 1000-150,000 turks via absolute savagery, and outright impaled 23,000 of them. he didnt hide behind his soldiers either, he himself would wear disguises to go into the enemy camp and spy on them

he faced a shitload of adversity to even get to that point, being kidnapped in his youth, was exiled and then had to retake his own country back. despite all of that, once he had control, he demonstrated his control by intentionally leave gold goblets in town squares, to prove that nobody would dare defy him. not once were they stolen

1200px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back