Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

I'm referring to the political/social Hitler, not his personal issues.

If Hitler had just kept the land he had won in December of 1933, and fortified it, and demanded German nationalism and loyalty, he would have saved Germany from the Bolshevik scum coming out of Russia who are now called progressives.

Hitler's invasion of Poland was too logistically and culturally difficult and costly. He didn't need to do any more land grab to protect Europe from the Soviet scum. He could have come to Poland's aid instead of taking them over, making the Polish hate the German people.

Again, all of this came at the cost of blaming the Jews for everything that had befallen Germany in WW1 and since. They were subjected to heinous human rights violations and property appropriation by his regime long, long before the Holocaust ever became a formal action. Hindenburg saw him as dangerous before he came to power and rightfully so.

I agree that, had he stopped at, say, reclaiming Pre-WW1 borders and done nothing more, his human rights travesties to that point may have been largely forgiven. But even on a political level, what he had done to ascend to power, even before WW2, wasn't really admirable. He gave the German public a racial scapegoat to fuel the fire, and his election platform was more or less to dispose of the Jews and their influence (one way or another, possibly forced emigration) and to literally do away with democracy.

Again, all of this came at the cost of blaming the Jews for everything that had befallen Germany in WW1 and since. They were subjected to heinous human rights violations and property appropriation by his regime long, long before the Holocaust ever became a formal action. Hindenburg saw him as dangerous before he came to power and rightfully so.

I agree that, had he stopped at, say, reclaiming Pre-WW1 borders and done nothing more, his human rights travesties to that point may have been largely forgiven. But even on a political level, what he had done to ascend to power, even before WW2, wasn't really admirable. He gave the German public a racial scapegoat to fuel the fire, and his election platform was more or less to dispose of the Jews and their influence (one way or another, possibly forced emigration) and to literally do away with democracy.

If the idea was pure nationalism based on race, there was no way Hitler could have let the non-Germans remain - especially the Jews.

I'm not agreeing with even that action, I'm just saying it was a logical next step given his belief of German racial identity.

This man was clearly not majority German by blood - the Nazi view of nationalism could not separate itself from race.

815f92d8a09446d5dd3e21262873ad29--messianic-jews-jewish-man.jpg

My ninja 2 seeezy dropping some historically pertinent knowledge in this bitch

I love this guy.

I almost think he was trying to personally change the drug patent system by fucking with enough people and getting them to care. You literally need someone to troll people to get them over their apathy.

People admire the al Capone Bonnie Clyde billy the kid type psychos and social deviants

But when you get to liking the Hitler's the papa docs that Khmer rouge despot obama, and koney

That's going too far

People admire the al Capone Bonnie Clyde billy the kid type psychos and social deviants

But when you get to liking the Hitler's the papa docs that Khmer rouge despot obama, and koney

That's going too far

You don't admire Hitler's rise to power and his restoration of the German people's pride, the German military, and the German economy ?

You can admire the success and condemn the evil.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

I'm German and my grandmother loved Hitler. She said that before he went crazy he did more for their country than anyone ever had.

To be honest, though, I can't imagine myself loving anything Nazi. Apart from the Huge Boss uniforms.

Hitler after kicking out the Jews who he felt had a monopoly over German media/arts/economy (a tactic I felt was also unnecessary), could have left well enough alone. But in his evil madness, he decided to murder an entire ethnic group.

It was always about racial purity.

Even while the war was being lost, he squandered inconceivable resources on the extermination of the Jews, resources that were much needed for the war effort. If the triumph of Germany had been his highest priority, that would not have been the case.

anyone that ever attempted to conquer the world. Shit is hard.

I'm German and my grandmother loved Hitler. She said that before he went crazy he did more for their country than anyone ever had.

To be honest, though, I can't imagine myself loving anything Nazi. Apart from the Huge Boss uniforms.

you're a german guy wait what?!?!?

I'm tired of my pre conceived notions of certain posters ethnicities being shattered darn you loish, and Bobby Boulders, Zer, and Jack Handy. for making people think they were different ethnos

loilish a white guy..... W in T actual F

Nobody going to say Roman Polanski?

Dude made some fucking awesome films...

I would say Bikram Choudhry. I don't know if he is a horrible human being. If the accusations are true, then he is not just the accusations of sexual abuse but putting branch owners out of business if they were to piss him off.

That being said, he did do some good by promoting Yoga. Now a days Bikram Yoga doesn't really exist in my province but he was a charismatic leader that made Yoga popular in the west. That and other Yoga teachers from different styles embraced the business aspect and learned how to make a living.

you're a german guy wait what?!?!?

I'm tired of my pre conceived notions of certain posters ethnicities being shattered darn you loish, and Bobby Boulders, Zer, and Jack Handy. for making people think they were different ethnos

loilish a white guy..... W in T actual F

Why do you think German means I'm white?

And holy crap nobody can spell my name.

I agree that Hitler's first steps would've been viewed positively if he didn't go on to genocide and pushing too far beyond his borders.

He was essentially performing the same function as I discussed vlad performing, he was a barrier between the rest of Europe and and a greater evil, soviet communism. (or was considered a greater evil at the time, even to present day, it has killed far more people than hitler did)

The other western countries wanted him as a rabid pit bull to scare off westward communist expansion. Then he started genociding and conquering beyond an acceptable limit, so he had to be put down

It's interesting that the same thing is being done with North Korea. Being used by china to prevent us-led South Koreans from bordering them

Bernie Madoff. The dude scammed BILLIONS of dollars from almost 5,000 people. As Charlie Murphy called him "the real life Lex Luthor"

Nobody going to say Roman Polanski?

Dude made some fucking awesome films...

I'm a huge Polanski fan. Dude was an amazing director

On another note Klaus Kinski is another dude I admired a lot and thought of as a kind of role model. But then later on his kids came out and claimed he sexually and physically abused them

<6>

For me that stuff doesn't ruin their films at all though. I still feel the same way about them

Back