Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

I would like to spend some quality time with Casey Anthony.

56b3d4f6c461881c2e8b4588.jpg
Man, I thought I was going to get to be the first with this guy.

Napoleon. Dude came from corsica (not really a frenchmen) and was crowned the Emperor. Biggest ego in the history and defeated several coalitions trying to take him down. Also had a cool (albeit short) comeback.

Ivan the Terrible, first tsar conquered lots of lands and created Russia. Fascinating life

Hitler was a complete and utter failure who brought the German people and nearly all of Europe to ruin.

You Hitler apologists make me sick. You don't know your history and you're just generally a piece of shit. Fuck you.

Defanged believes some silly shit.Between his gullibility with those bunk ancestry tests and his rambling about how lost strait guys have it in the modern world I can't say i'm surprised he tried to spin hitlers nonsense in a positive light.

On topic I always admired how clever Hernan Cortez was in his taking of Mexico. Recognizing Malinche for her intelligence and usefulness, withdrawing before the conquest and putting Alvarado in a place of power knowing he was hot headed and would trigger a battle thus absolving him or direct blame etc,etc. Guy has one absolutely devious calculating lawyers brain if there ever was one and should be acknowledged as a military genius.

If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously

I laughed at that more than I should have. They did have pretty kickass uniforms, the master race had some master style.

You don't admire Hitler's rise to power and his restoration of the German people's pride, the German military, and the German economy ?

You can admire the success and condemn the evil.

The military and economy were rebuilt on massive deficit spending that could only be financed through eventual war. The whole economy was predicated on eventually conquering and enslaving other nations before the bills came due. There is no separating "revival of Germany" Hitler from "dragging Europe into war" Hitler.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

History is written by the winners. The USA also practiced eugenics. The USA also didn't want to take in Jews. Anti German propoganda is just that....propoganda.

I still admire Hogan But when I was a Kid he was an Icon right up there with Schwarzenegger and Jordan. when you find out your hero's are POS's it can hit you in the feels. and to add insult to injury the chick wasn't even hot.

Let him bang bro.

Me thinks this was a outing Nazi-Sympathizer/Hitler Lover trap thread.

How the fuck am I going to google your fucking reasons???

Because we had already taken is so many jews already.

About 85,000 Jewish refugees (out of 120,000 Jewish emigrants) reached the United States between March 1938 and September 1939, but this level of immigration was far below the number seeking refuge. In late 1938, 125,000 applicants lined up outside US consulates hoping to obtain 27,000 visas under the existing immigration quota. By June 1939, the number of applicants had increased to over 300,000. Most visa applicants were unsuccessful.
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005139

Trump
Light Yagami (Death Note)
Jordan Belfort
Frank Underwood (House of Cards)

Back