Horror Dating Stories, share yours

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Met this chick at a friends party, we were hitting it off , lovely brunette, new age type, banging hot body. After some heavy drinking and smoking some weed, she starts telling me on a serious note, that she had been raped by aliens, also that her psychic told her that i would be a good match.

Being the dumb fuck i am, still took her home expecting some wild sex, and after me being upfront that i was looking only for something casual , she starts crying telling me she really wants a boyfriend. Then shortly after she starts incarnating this demonic voice and shouting in the 3rd person "FUCK HER" , rest is history.

Met this chick at a friends party, we were hitting it off , lovely brunette, new age type, banging hot body. After some heavy drinking and smoking some weed, she starts telling me on a serious note, that she had been raped by aliens, also that her psychic told her that i would be a good match.

Being the dumb fuck i am, still took her home expecting some wild sex, and after me being upfront that i was looking only for something casual , she starts crying telling me she really wants a boyfriend. Then shortly after she starts incarnating this demonic voice and shouting in the 3rd person "FUCK HER" , rest is history.

<DontBelieve1>

I was in the backseat of a Mitsubishi Eclipse with two chicks, dodging projectile vomit after a hard night of drinking.

we pulled over to let them out/clean the puke off of myself & people were crowding around filming it all on their phones.

I was in the backseat of a Mitsubishi Eclipse with two chicks, dodging projectile vomit after a hard night of drinking.

we pulled over to let them out/clean the puke off of myself & people were crowding around filming it all on their phones.
And that was the last time you drove for Uber

Don't we have this thread that's a goldmine of great stories already?

Went out with a chick dinner and after made out in car for about 10 mins and she didn't want to go to the backseat , and the she didn't respond to my texts the next few days wtf

tenor.gif

Gimme a few. I have to decide whether or not I wanna share.

Went down on a girl with a yeast infection once. Nuff said

I really want this to be true, because it sounds like a badass date, tbh

So.. Did you fuck her??

Go on...

Used to date this chick that thought ghosts would watch her from time to time, like grandparents etc.

Would be mid bang or about to bang like once every three times we were at her place and would have to stop becise there was a feeling that they were watching.

So yeah I used to get cock blocked by fucking ghosts

Fml

You win.

Back