Hostel 1 and Hostel 2. Did you like them? the movies

First one was way better. It’s a good fun flick but I prefer darker movies. Big fan of gore and disturbing movies, always have been. As an avid viewer of bestgore, you can imagine I’m a gore fan too

Disturbingly good films, liked them both..

I thought they were rubbish. Good concept and I don't mind the violence, but I hated the characters

I need to catch up on Eli Roth because I started liking him after listening to him on some podcast. Gotta check out Green Inferno and Knock Knock

First one was okay, but tried a little too hard to follow the style of Audition(IE: Boring as fuck for 90%, then crazyness).

Liked the balls to the wall approach the second one took a lot more.

I thought they were rubbish. Good concept and I don't mind the violence, but I hated the characters

I need to catch up on Eli Roth because I started liking him after listening to him on some podcast. Gotta check out Green Inferno and Knock Knock

Don't let me stop you, but the characters in Hostel make the characters in Green Inferno look like the characters in Cop Dog. I don't even know what that means.

Don't let me stop you, but the characters in Hostel make the characters in Green Inferno look like the characters in Cop Dog. I don't even know what that means.

+1

Eli Roth couldn't decide if "The Green Inferno" should be a disturbing horror movie, or a Seth Rogan stoner comedy. Whatever he was aiming for, just didn't work. That movie sucked pretty hard.

I liked 1 but it has very little replay value. To me it's a pretty solid horror movie and probably Roth's best movie of those that I've seen.

2 was shit in my opinion. I appreciated a couple of things about it. 1.) It was interesting and eerie the way that they depicted the scope and the rank and file nature of the hostel business. 2.) the scene where that sadistic sicko killed Matarazzo was memorably fucked up and creepy.

The rest of it I couldn't get on board with. Mainly a dull affair.

Jesus christ! This must be an idiot thread.

They are both HORRIBLE.

Do i remember a toddler street gang?

the fuck is wrong with u clowns

It sounds like you have a TrueBias against these movies.

Kinda surprised the sequel is getting shit on.

Most movie sequels are absolute crap, but I thought it was one of the few horror sequels that did everything better than the original.

I only like the part where the naked woman covers herself in blood.

Also got to see the boobs of the girl from the princess diaries. Big day bruh. Her boobs sucked tho. Very disappointing

the first had an eriey? i say that correct. creepy feeling to it.

middle of nowhere backwoods type shit in slovakia
It coulda taken place in a 1984 Chrysler imperial.

awful

No, thought both were crappy. Interesting concepts, trash movies.

I only like the part where the naked woman covers herself in blood.

Also got to see the boobs of the girl from the princess diaries. Big day bruh. Her boobs sucked tho. Very disappointing

not that bad.

mmmm boobies on a not fat girl that not horrible looking = game

Anne Hatheway? You're thinking of Havoc.

not pretty but would. heather matarazzo
Heather+Matarazzo+ZKdWjxoRFmZm.jpg

Back