Hottest Girl in the House ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I didn't see any which stood out as being that hot, but they weren't exactly at their sexiest

Im sure made up some would be not bad

I don't know why,but i liked the canadian mom.Too bad she lost to Modaferi and won't even be in the house.

i liked the really tall girls jessamyn and peggy for some reason. hello this is peggy

tall southern girl jessa-sex something. probably should be a model not get punched in the face

There were several that were attractive, many didn't make it into the house.

Duke and Peggy are the hawtness though.

That Colleen girl (I think that was her name) was the hottest but lost. Now I don't know. I'd have to see them in the house not in fight mode.

For example, I don't find Tate particularly hot, but many people do. But have you seen her during her fights? She isn't hot at all without the make up and hair done. So it's really hard to tell how hot some of them can be.

Pics or it didn't happen...lol

The first girl who fought. That Raquel chick could be hot made up and the first pick of mieshas didn't look to bad.

That Colleen girl (I think that was her name) was the hottest but lost. Now I don't know. I'd have to see them in the house not in fight mode.

For example, I don't find Tate particularly hot, but many people do. But have you seen her during her fights? She isn't hot at all without the make up and hair done. So it's really hard to tell how hot some of them can be.

Yes!! When she walked in to fight zingano I coudnt even recognize her. Atrocious... Looked unsure of her self though. Rhonda us hot to me when she has a tan going like when she fought meisha. Not so much when she fought carmouche

Okay, seriously... you cannot have a thread named "Hottest Girl..." and not have pics

I liked Tate's first pick

Word. Her first three picks were probably my top three for hottest

edit: Not at their made up best, but quick reference guide

7881_608164112539543_1541219485_n.jpg

1234786_10201377754901260_2020270469_n.jpg

U people think Peggy is hot?? WTF!! The only girl in the house that is hot is tate and Duke and Penn are decent. The rest are ugly mostly.

Back