Hottest Girl in the House ?

I like tall girls but there is something wrong with those two tall chick's head. one is too long and the other is kinda small head but long neck. I would have to go with the pony one. i like horses....

Roxanne Modafferi

FFF-Yoko%20Takahashi%20me%20Masako%20Yoshida.jpg

No hot girl in the house.
I'm glad ZUFFA didn't choose casts by appearance.

No hot girl in the house.
I'm glad ZUFFA didn't choose casts by appearance.

Didn't chose by appearance??There were pretty girls with horrible records that didn't even look like they really want to fight.

The chick who beat Tara LaRosa. She has a butter face, but I'd most certainly hit it from the back.

Yeah, Sarah Moras got back. Would definitely smash that. Would smash Baszler too. Would date Pena. She's got a fabulous smile too, and just seems like a lot of fun.

Yeah, Sarah Moras got back. Would definitely smash that. Would smash Baszler too. Would date Pena. She's got a fabulous smile too, and just seems like a lot of fun.
I hope they lurk here, they would be seriously flattered by your touching words and emotional support

Heh heh, heh, heh, he said... moreass, heh heh heh

I think objectively the hottest chicks that didn't get into the house were Bethany Marshall and Colleen Schneider. Colleen Schneider's pics were already posted in this thread and it's clear she is much hotter than most of the other girls being named (Roxie? Peggy? REALLY?). Bethany Marshall was possibly the hottest (rewatch her pre-fight interview or Google her if you don't believe me). Out of those who made it into the house, I'd say it's obviously Jessamyn Duke. I don't believe in 'subjectivity' or 'eye of the beholder' when it comes to physical attraction either. Certain features (high cheeks bones, big eyes, thin jaws, etc) are just unanimously considered attractive among all men as it has been proven in studies and experiments.

That's why it's called an opinion...I would definitely disagree with you on either bethany or colleen being hot. Not even close, kinda scary in a reptilian way, you know? Jessamyn is hot and so is Pena...that's it. I'll say Moras is cute and so is Pennington.

Last edited:
jiulana is freaking hot... at least she was looking in those shorts...

Who was the girl who's dad was in the UFC. She was really pretty, but didnt make it in.

Back