House Intel Committee report: 'no evidence' of collusion w/ Russia

JamesRussler

You can call me Jimmy
Banned
Reaction score
In major breaking national news event, The U.S. House Intelligence Committee today released a 253-page report in which it “found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded, coordinated, or conspired with the Russian government.” The committee did, however, “find poor judgment and ill-considered actions by the Trump and Clinton campaign.”

“The Committee also found that the Clinton campaign and the DNC, using a series of cutouts and intermediaries to obscure their roles, paid for opposition research on Trump obtained from Russian sources, including a litany of claims by high-ranking current and former Russian government officials,” the report read. “Some of this opposition research was used to produce sixteen memos, which comprise what has become known as the Steele dossier.”

A minority on the Committee, led by Democrats, released their own dissenting report. “Notwithstanding the decision by the Majority to end its work and turn its attention to counter-investigations designed to serve the President’s interests, the Minority’s work on the Russia investigation continues,” Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said in a statement Friday. “We will continue our investigation using every means at our disposal; to do otherwise would ignore our responsibility to conduct meaningful oversight and insure that the Russians do not possess leverage over the President of the United States.”

News:
Comment, discuss, etc. Please be respectful.

Looks like mission accomplished for Devin Nunes. Trump should let him have the titty tonight.

giphy.webp

Looks like mission accomplished for Devin Nunes. Trump should let him have the titty tonight.

I can understand why Democrats might disagree with Trump on policy, and on matters of decorum. I can even understand why they would hate him. But I really am perplexed at this "Russia collusion" investigation. Unless Devin Nunes is lying (and I haven't heard that accusation yet), the whole investigation was, at best, much ado about nothing. At worst, it was an attempted political prosecution / coup by Trump's enemies in one of the USA's most powerful federal bureaucracies.

I honestly believe Democrats would be better off if they never attempted this and just let Trump tweet.

It's easy to see there was no collusion, but democrats and the media wanted something to heap negativity upon trump.

Fairly simple.

I can understand why Democrats might disagree with Trump on policy, and on matters of decorum. I can even understand why they would hate him. But I really am perplexed at this "Russia collusion" investigation. Unless Devin Nunes is lying (and I haven't heard that accusation yet), the whole investigation was, at best, much ado about nothing. At worst, it was an attempted political prosecution / coup by Trump's enemies in one of the USA's most powerful federal bureaucracies.

I honestly believe Democrats would be better off if they never attempted this and just let Trump tweet.

Whoa, an investigation with a chair that prostrates at the subject's feet didn't find anything on that same subject? Crazy how that happens.

If Mueller comes back and says that there's no collusion, then there wasn't any collusion. But the conclusions of a known bad actor don't carry much weight in this discussion, especially when the more extensive investigation is still ongoing.

Sorry Devin, you didn't convince anyone.

To be fair, this does feel a little like when a police department investigates themselves and finds no wrongdoing. Mueller I think is doing the job that matters

Shocking!!!!! Well....um.....um.....impeach him because he’s hitler!!!!!

Any day now!!!!

Am I doing this right?

200w.webp

Not surprising tbh. And I'm not trying to swing from Trumps nuts here.

I’ll wait to see what the but Hurt liberals come up with next before moving forward.

The Mueller investigation is still on going isn't it? Oh ya, it certainly is and this is the investigation that matters. That house led investigation was a sham

The Mueller investigation is still on going isn't it? Oh ya, it certainly is and this is the investigation that matters. That house led investigation was a sham

And what are you going to blame him for once the mueller investigation comes up empty?

I get it though, anything that dosent support your agenda is a “sham” you’ll be saying that about the mueller investigation soon enough.

And what are you going to blame him for once the mueller investigation comes up empty?

I get it though, anything that dosent support your agenda is a “sham” you’ll be saying that about the mueller investigation soon enough.

No, I'm going to say there must not have been any collusion. I wonder what you would say if the Dems were investigating Hillary and they came up with nothing... Oh wait. It was the Republicans investigating and they still came up with nothing lol

btw you are accusing me of exactly what you are doing

Wha...really?

Back