House Intel Committee report: 'no evidence' of collusion w/ Russia

Only to those who enjoy their metal corporate and polished. Metallica are the Nickelback of metal.
Metallica is more polished because their label is will to invest in the production of their music but it's a good return on investment. Yes, Megadeth are the superior technical musicians, but Metallica has the better songs and more relatable content. That and Hetfield is a far superior singer to Mustaine.

Metallica is more polished because their label is will to invest in the production of their music but it's a good return on investment. Yes, Megadeth are the superior technical musicians, but Metallica has the better songs and more relatable content. That and Hetfield is a far superior singer to Mustaine.
Sounds like a Nickelback defense to me.

Sounds like a Nickelback defense to me.
If you believe that, you've never heard Nickelback. Not one positive I've mentioned for either Metallica or Megadeth applies to that... band. And why are we comparing Metal to Canadian rock?

Yeah, I was listening to The Four Horsemen yesterday. So polished, so corporate. The fuck outta here!!
If you seriously think that's what I'm talking about then you are clinically retarded. Black album, load, reload, etc

The mechanix is an autistic version of the four horsemen.
I just listened to both back to back. Had not heard Mechanix since like 2002 in HS. Holy shit, the level of coherence within the song and skill is like the difference between a philharmonic orchestra and a middle school band. Jesus.

Must have been tough for Dave Mustaine, not being able to really click with the band he formed because he was such an arrogant and abrasive cunt to the supposed members of his band. He should've called Megadeth the Mustaine Four.

I just listened to both back to back. Had not heard Mechanix since like 2002 in HS. Holy shit, the level of coherence within the song and skill is like the difference between a philharmonic orchestra and a middle school band. Jesus.

Must have been tough for Dave Mustaine, not being able to really click with the band he formed because he was such an arrogant and abrasive cunt to the supposed members of his band. He should've called Megadeth the Mustaine Four.
It was drugs more than anything at that point. And hate. Once he came to peace with being his own entity the music improved dramatically.

It was drugs more than anything at that point. And hate. Once he came to peace with being his own entity the music improved dramatically.

Agreed, it's rare when metal music becomes better after the drugs leave and the jesus comes in.

Agreed, it's rare when metal music becomes better after the drugs leave and the jesus comes in.
In dave's case that's true. Although some of his best work came while while walking the line.

carlcuck.jpg
Don't bring Carl to this conversation

Agreed. The bad part is that he wasn't able to walk the line well so much of the time.

It would be great, had they mixed it in a professional manner.
I listen to Bolt Thrower a lot.

Back