House Intel Committee report: 'no evidence' of collusion w/ Russia

Aye. But, man... that shitty mixing. It's like the studio was powered by a sack of potatoes.
Just out of curiosity what albums of theirs do you prefer?

I thought Death Magnetic was great.

Hey buddy, you want some S&M?

LB0cjk3.jpg

Why and how is it that so many entities doing an investigation? It should just be the DOJ. This is suppose to be their area of expertise anyways. How will Senators, or Reps do the investigating that DOJ cant handle better? Are they hiring PIs?

Why and how is it that so many entities doing an investigation? It should just be the DOJ. This is suppose to be their area of expertise anyways. How will Senators, or Reps do the investigating that DOJ cant handle better? Are they hiring PIs?

To keep it in the headlines of course.

When you add up the origins of the Steele Dossier, and view it in context of the actions of Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, James Comey, and other partisan actors in the FBI/DOJ, I'm sorry... I just can't have faith in Robert Mueller. Comey even admitted that he hoped to prompt the appointment of a special counsel. The whole investigation was goal-oriented from its inception.

I also trust Devin Nunes. We wouldn't even know about many of these facts without his hard work. I have yet to hear anyone refute the facts he's revealed, only minimize their import. For example, I hear frequently from commentators on the Left that the texts between Strzok and Page don't affect the integrity of the investigation, but no one disputes their authenticity. Thanks to Nunes, I can read the texts for myself, along with many more documents he obtained on behalf of the Intel Committee. Nunes's conclusions can certainly be challenged, but he has never shown himself to be a liar, or a "bad actor."

Everyone knows what happened in 2016. Russia had nothing to do with it. Hillary Clinton thought she had a "blue wall" in the Rust Belt, so she basically skipped campaigning there. She was also the target of a validly predicated criminal investigation. She fainted on camera at a time when her health was being debated. She called half the country "a basket of deplorables." On top of all that, she was a pretty lackluster campaigner, and an overall bad foil to Donald Trump. I have voted for Democrats in every election back to Bill Clinton, and I pulled the lever for Donald Trump in 2016. Russia didn't make me do it. Hillary and the Democrats made me do it.
Senate investigation concludes Russia interfered in election to help Donald Trump - breaking with conclusion of House probe

Devin Nunes is full of shit!!!

Kinda confirms my belief that the House is the minor league and Senate is big league.

I hope Nunes' state votes for someone else who isn't a Chump cocksucker.

I doubt he will, but he certainly should be.
Its unbelievable a guy like this can be elected.

Being a stupid piece of shit is a virtue in alot of areas. Enough to get you elected with some segments of the population

Back