How about Mark Diakiese vs Lando Vannata?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both are on rough streaks and got decisively beat in their last fight (Diakiese today, Vannata two weeks ago).

sadly, it would probably be for the roster spot.

What say you, sherbros?

Like this idea? Who would win?

Diakese next fight will be in bamma or cage warriors.

Both are on rough streaks and got decisively beat in their last fight (Diakiese today, Vannata two weeks ago).

sadly, it would probably be for the roster spot.

What say you, sherbros?

Like this idea? Who would win?
W or L, doubt Groovy would be cut.

Really the only fight that makes sense for both guys at this point, and zero chance one will get wrestlefucked by the other so im on board

Proverbial "LLT" match. Provided they are not both outright released already, I like it.

give him some more humble pie and feed him to Gilespie <{JustBleed}>

Diakese should be cut.

W or L, doubt Groovy would be cut.
I am not too sure about this, he didn't look good in his last fight. An L would mean he would be 1-4-1 in the UFC.

0-4-1 in his last 5.

I like Lando and Diakiese, but it is a decent idea. Would give either of them a chance to gain confidence and work on what they need to.

I thought we are not allowed to post here about future bellator fights.......

If neither gets cut soon it's the fight to make. Loser hits the road. Should be a good standup battle.

from watching both their last fights id say diakese looked slightly better. lando looked like complete ass last fight. diakese at least showed some basic boxing earlier today. lando literally cant do anything unless you give him the space to throw fancy spinning shit. he'll lose everytime he gets pressured inside

Back