How are AI Sex Dolls, gonna affect society? Save us from Mass shootings/Depression/High Suicide rate

Women have about 4x as many suicide attempts as men. They’re just not as good at it. Men are more likely to use guns so have higher success rates.

They just aren't as "good at it"? Meh, and this is just a guess......I think women are more likely to "half-ass" it, knowing it won't succeed, for attention.

Edit-My theory is that men don't do this as much because they will more likely be labeled "weak" and get less sympathy than women.

Last edited:
They're like 10,000 dollars so no loser will be able to afford one

Sex is more then thrusting your dick in something til you nut. Dudes may not admit it bit there is a big emotional aspect to sex. This would honestly leave people feeling more lonely

IMO, frustrated young dudes is a legitimate problem that we don't talk about enough. But this ain't gonna fix it.

IMO, frustrated young dudes is a legitimate problem that we don't talk about enough. But this ain't gonna fix it.
k9JmlU0.gif

Women have about 4x as many suicide attempts as men. They’re just not as good at it. Men are more likely to use guns so have higher success rates.

Good at it? Or they just do it for attention or dont really want to do it?

Its quite fucking easy to kill yourself...I think if a guy is serious about it, he will do it....They dont do it for attention...Just look at all countrys in the world suicide rates, guys beat them in most of them....Some of those countries dont even have guns and they are outlawed!

Last edited:
sex dolls are so stupid, just legalize prostitution

Sex is more then thrusting your dick in something til you nut. Dudes may not admit it bit there is a big emotional aspect to sex. This would honestly leave people feeling more lonely

Do you cry afterwards?

I definitely think a common theme between most of these young male shooters is sexual frustration

these or brothels could help (seriously)

For once, I agree with you. The sex dolls seem like they would exacerbate social isolation and other related mental health issues.

Japanese men have it the best.. All sorts of gadgets and robots for cheap. Fuck paying for the real thing.

Good at it? Or they just do it for attention or dont really want to do it?

Its quite fucking easy to kill yourself...I think if a guy is serious about it, he will do it....They dont do it for attention...Just look at all countrys in the world suicide rates, guys beat them in most of them....Some of those countries dont even have guns and they are outlawed!

I see suicide attempts quite often. There's a clear trend. Women have a higher tendency to attempt suicide by overdose. They often take very lethal doses, but it's less immediately lethal, so they are more likely to be found and rescued than males. Males more often use asphyxiation and firearms, which are quick and more efficient methods.

I see suicide attempts quite often. There's a clear trend. Women have a higher tendency to attempt suicide by overdose. They often take very lethal doses, but it's less immediately lethal, so they are more likely to be found and rescued than males. Males more often use asphyxiation and firearms, which are quick and more efficient methods.

You are talking about western countries here, or USA in particular...I just looked up the top suicide places.

Guyana 2nd most suicidal country

About 40% of people who commit suicide in Guyana poison themselves by consuming agricultural pesticides.[

Sri Lanka

Common methods of suicide include:

• Jumping in front of trains
  • Drinking insecticides
  • Strangling
  • Jumping into the water
  • Jumping from height
  • Using firearms(doesnt seem like its their main way of suicide)
  • Drinking acids, fuels or drugs

Again lots of these countries don't even use guns to do suicide...yet Men are leading in suicide by a very good margin against women in those countries.

Suicide is much more of a man problem...The stats don't lie.

You are talking about western countries here, or USA in particular

Yes. I live in the US, so when I said I see a lot of suicides and that there is a clear trend, I was referring to in the US.

Firearms are more available in the US (and specifically more available to men in the US) than in many other countries. A lot of these Asian countries may not have easy access to guns but can access very lethal organophosphates. It depends on access to lethal means. Less available or less deadly means, less completed suicides. There may be other factors in these shithole countries that contribute +/- to rates in different genders, but research (at least in developed countries) has shown prevalence of major depression (and many other mental illnesses) to be much higher in women than men. They have higher rates of suicidal thoughts and much higher rates of suicide attempts.

Back