How are AI Sex Dolls, gonna affect society? Save us from Mass shootings/Depression/High Suicide rate

As far as the the OP goes ....

Definitley WOULD.....

Feel very creepy about this after I blew my load. Not sure it would stop me from going Virginia tech if I was already inclined to do so.

Imagine looking in your mom's closet and finding her sex doll:
MarketSaw_01%2BJan.%2B29%2B14.46.jpg

kk8DhwXX6NDUnekeeqgikRsiBVoTVol-WFBZ1HTua2rlB0SCxdxAKcEAuuhk083_CQ=h310

Yes. I live in the US, so when I said I see a lot of suicides and that there is a clear trend, I was referring to in the US.

Firearms are more available in the US (and specifically more available to men in the US) than in many other countries. A lot of these Asian countries may not have easy access to guns but can access very lethal organophosphates. It depends on access to lethal means. Less available or less deadly means, less completed suicides. There may be other factors in these shithole countries that contribute +/- to rates in different genders, but research (at least in developed countries) has shown prevalence of major depression (and many other mental illnesses) to be much higher in women than men. They have higher rates of suicidal thoughts and much higher rates of suicide attempts.

Well all the shithole countries as you call em and western countries with basically no guns, still show men have higher suicides.

You said before that women try to overdose.

Now I have thought about suicide before, my number 1 concern is, I dont want to get caught in the process....

These women who overdose and do it in their home or whatever, are obviously not very serious about, compares to men...They know very well that they can be saved.

Not saying all of them do it for attn...Im sure most do it because subconciously they want to be saved.

Guys when they want to end it...they end it with better efficientlcy because they really want to die.

These will never be acceptable in society no matter how much the internet shut ins think they will be. They are a majority on internet message boards, but a minority in the real world.

They're like 10,000 dollars so no loser will be able to afford one
Then there is this. The amount of people who are that socially inept who are well off enough to afford the price tag are almost nil.

The little effect this will have on society is not even close to good. The advocates for these things care more about how much they will hurt women rather than the actual gratification they provide. That is a problem in itself and these won't make that fucked up attitude go away.

Last edited:
Sex is more then thrusting your dick in something til you nut. Dudes may not admit it bit there is a big emotional aspect to sex. This would honestly leave people feeling more lonely
I am happy to agree with you for once.

The future of sex dolls = A vagina that warms up like a fresh pot of coffee

It'll cause even more despair because it will just highlight the gap between fantasy and a real relationship.

Back