How are Mexican ethnicity fighters so good?

They're just warriors. Wait until they come over from Boxing if they do.

they're not mexicans, they're american - nothing to do with mexico, right? double standard much? Miocic cannot be Croatian I heard

Probably from growig up and taking advatage of conditioning, diet and training programs in the USA

That's not true. Asians excel in boxing and especially kickboxing. nobody cares about mma in asia.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more Asian mma fighters do well in MMA, but the reality is, most of them don't do as well fighters of other ethnicities.

Same goes for boxing. The only world class Asian boxer is Pacquiao.

Probably from growig up and taking advatage of conditioning, diet and training programs in the USA

There is no question the US currently have the best resources for MMA fighters to maximize their potentials. The fighters must also have it in them, or no matter how much support they get, they will never be top tier.

Talent cannot be taught.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more Asian mma fighters do well in MMA, but the reality is, most of them don't do as well fighters of other ethnicities.

Same goes for boxing. The only world class Asian boxer is Pacquiao.

that's very true for mma as I said, but do you even follow boxing or kickboxing?

We also got japanese monsters like Inoue. Pacquiao? Yeah, you don't follow the sport.

thailand, phillipines and japan are producing world champs ever since in boxing. 3/10 of the Ring Top 10 p4p ranking right now are asian.

#1 and #2 p4p greatest in kickboxing right now ( Sittichai and Kaew ) are also asian.

Last edited:
There has never been a Mexican UFC champ ever.

Now if we are talking about race and if we are including fighters of a mixed race are latin fighters really disproportionately represented in the elite of mma?

If you listed all the white fighters or all the black fighters including mixed races don't you think you would have an extremely impressive list?

White ppl are brought up in privilege. White wealth is 225x times brown and black so all you know is video games and talking shit, there are exceptions to the rule of course - like khabib old school. I think he might hang with ferg a few rounds.

Canelo, Ortega and the Diaz bros are clearly white. Mexican is not a race.

Also, Eastern Europe.

that's very true for mma as I said, but do you even follow boxing or kickboxing?

We also got japanese monsters like Inoue. Pacquiao? Yeah, you don't follow the sport.

thailand, phillipines and japan are producing world champs ever since in boxing. 3/10 of the Ring Top 10 p4p ranking right now are asian.

#1 and #2 p4p greatest in kickboxing right now ( Sittichai and Kaew ) are also asian.

Why did you mention (Takuma) Inoue in a discussion about proven world class boxers like Pacquiao, when Inoue has only 8 fights and haven't even won a single belt?

I admit I don't follow boxing like I follow MMA, but I know enough to know that besides Pacquiao, there are no other Asian boxers at that elite level.

Why did you mention (Takuma) Inoue in a discussion about proven world class boxers like Pacquiao, when Inoue has only 8 fights and haven't even won a single belt?

I admit I don't follow boxing like I follow MMA, but I know enough to know that besides Pacquiao, there are no other Asian boxers at that elite level.

{<huh}

Takuma Inoue are you serious? I mean Naoya Inoue.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Just stick to mma.

{<huh}

Takuma Inoue are you serious? I mean Naoya Inoue.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Just stick to mma.

My bad, thought you meant Takuma.

Anyway, even Naoya is not on the same level as guys like Pacquiao, who is an anomaly for Asian boxers. The other Asian boxers are at very small weight classes that seriously lack talents. I mean, how many fully grown black, white, and Hispanic boxers weigh 115lbs or less?

The talent pool at that weight class is very shallow.

Anyway, even Naoya is not on the same level as guys like Pacquiao, who is an anomaly for Asian boxers. The other Asian boxers are at very small weight classes that seriously lack talents. I mean, how many fully grown black, white, and Hispanic boxers weigh 115lbs or less?

The talent pool at that weight class is very shallow.

Pacquiao is an anormaly for boxers as a whole. You can't use his success to discredit other asian world champions. There is a reason Inoue is hailed as one of the greatest japanese talents and in many top 10 p4p lists.

Aside from him, do you even know who's picture I posted? Biggest standout star of the boxing world 2017 Rungvisai, knocking out former #1 p4p ring magazin fighter Roman Gonzales.

iZq2KPE.gif

My bad, thought you meant Takuma.

You clearly just googled his name and got the wrong boxer, because you have no idea about boxing. That's like me saying : "Anderson Silva, that bum that is 0-1 in mma?".

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anderson-da-Silva-242261

Cmon, buddy.

Last edited:
Back