How are you guys doing?

No worries man, im trying to get my start too and don’t have a wife yet, but I’ve got a son.

We’re all trying to get it together, I’m sure they’re proud of what you do for em.

Well, you spelled too correctly, so you have more going for you than 90% of sherdog.

Since you've asked, there's blood in my BM.

The last year has been one of the hardest of my life. Mentally, physically, financially, spiritually. Considered suicide so many times and wanted to give up. But I refused to and stayed focused on trying to improve my situation. lately things finally seem to be going my way.

Just want to keep focusing on making my life better, and trying to become a better human being. Had a good day today, just relaxing and feeling good about myself for a change.

{<redford}

My kid just woke me up by biting my cheek. It hurt like hell.
But we got to sleep in till 8, so that's nice.
Now I'm making coffee. It's all good.

11 times? HHNNNNNGGGGGG

That’s nothing pssshhh.

Life’s been pretty turbulent the last year, some of it my fault, some not. But I have a lady who sticks by me through thick and thin. We fuck up and get back on track together. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

The last year has been one of the hardest of my life. Mentally, physically, financially, spiritually. Considered suicide so many times and wanted to give up. But I refused to and stayed focused on trying to improve my situation. lately things finally seem to be going my way.

Just want to keep focusing on making my life better, and trying to become a better human being. Had a good day today, just relaxing and feeling good about myself for a change.

{<redford}

Stay strong man, never give up. You are one of the good guys.

My kid just woke me up by biting my cheek. It hurt like hell.
But we got to sleep in till 8, so that's nice.
Now I'm making coffee. It's all good.

Cannibal? Or just hungry?

LLm2daX.jpg

all good

I have sleeping problems. Any noise wakes me up, and then I can’t go back to sleep. Anybody have an suggestions on something to take to help with that?

It's been a terrible year for me, LOL

Everything is going wrong, getting more expensive. I had to restructure my personal finances around affording medical treatment even with insurance.

But I'm still alive, still having fun

It just costs more

Doing physio at hospital for my back and an MRI later to see what is wrong

Thought I was having hard times til I posted about this on facebook and got a like from someone in a wheel chair ...

I have nothing to complain about

Doing physio at hospital for my back and an MRI later to see what is wrong

Thought I was having hard times til I posted about this on facebook and got a like from someone in a wheel chair ...

I have nothing to complain about

For real. That’s actually how I feel reading this post now.

What happened to your back? Sports injury from your youth?

Back