how are you watching the pacquiao-matthysse fight?

ESPN+ not available in Australia so i'll be finding alternative ways to stream (assuming our dogshit boxing coverage continues and this isn't actually shown anywhere)

It’s a beautiful belt, but meaningless.

I love Matthysse, but I hate that he’s going to rape Manny.

ESPN+ not available in Australia so i'll be finding alternative ways to stream (assuming our dogshit boxing coverage continues and this isn't actually shown anywhere)
Its $40 on main event. I Might head to a pub to watch it. Think Pac gets koed and finally retires.

you know i started to analyze this fight and its weird because neither are in their prime and seem to be damaged goods.

I look at pac not having roach with buboy instead. Thats about as negative as you can get.
pacs getting old
roach outed him for having a bad shoulder
arum and him seem to be having beef

lucas- idk why or how hes even fighting after getting his eyeball detached from his head(exaggerating) from postal. I honestly thought he would never fight on a big stage again

how are you guys looking at this fight?

still here, anyone know where i can find a link? can i get a pm?

This doesn’t seem to be on Canadian TV. TSN5 has opted to go with the UFC Fight Night after the regular ESPN card.

i have work in the morning so don't think i will stay up to watch it despite wanting to

rooting for matthysse
but expecting manny to get a clear decision

manny from las vegas
and hbo

to espn+

i don't know much but isn't it like ufc fight pass or wwe tv

on boxnation here in the UK, where a lot of his fights have been on tthough to be honest

Time for the return of the Pac Street Elite
giphy.gif

Back