How big of a factor is visiting Sherdog in your overall happiness?

I could've been a contender. Sherdog's holding me back. Because I'm Asian. Idk where I'm going with that.

Been here since 07.

If this place went away, i would miss it. There are some really cool people here.

I get most of my news from here as well. I don't watch actual news, too much negativity.

I’d definitely miss some of the interesting people I chat with here.

Come out as white like I did bro

30vj8r6.jpg

I lurk here like 8 times a day. So ye id b bummed

During the run up to super cards / big PPV's it would be rough.

During all other time, I'd get over it.

I enjoy it, but if it disappeared tommorrow, it would take about 3 days to get over the withdrawals, then I’d be on to something else.

Finally getting over it, only took 8+ years and 10+ accounts.

The truth is I only use Sherdog when I'm at work. Without it I would have very long working days but besides that, nothing....

if perma banned, I wouldn't miss it in the slightest, i'd just join the forum on Freeones and bitch about bitches who refuse to take black cock or do anal.

All good plats, in accordance with the signed agreement, the day the forum dies, we kill ourselves.

Also all of you lot

Sherdog is my digital cocaine.
The humor, common interests, camaraderie, and general love for all types of MMA is unrivaled to any other site online.

From what I've noticed compared to other sites online is hardcore MMA fans have similar patterns of thinking.
If someone tells a joke, WE ALL GET IT!

Back