How can anyone defend these weight classes.

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FLyWeight - LITERALLY NOBODY CARES. The wmma division is way more exciting at flyweight.

Featherweight - Conor shat on and ruined the division by leaving. Now there is a pretend belt.

LW - another weight class being ruined by Mcgregor's inability to defend. They will have a defense of the interim title before the real title most likely.

MW - lottery winning b level fighter holding the belt hostage while the sharks in the division age and leave for Bellator.

Cmon Dana...

Stop trolling on the internet and your life will improve, bro

I can't wait for Mousasi to fight tonight!

DMl3XOZX4AAK9JF.jpg:small

Last edited:
FLyWeight - LITERALLY NOBODY CARES. The wmma division is way more exciting at flyweight.

Featherweight - Conor shat on and ruined the division by leaving. Now there is a pretend belt.
tumblr_inline_nmazqb5Orf1s94t4k.gif

No.........Just no.

Seems to me like you really don't like MMA all too much. Try a new sport and stop posting here... no one will miss you, I promise.

LW - another weight class being ruined by Mcgregor's inability to defend. They will have a defense of the interim title before the real title most likely.

MW - lottery winning b level fighter holding the belt hostage while the sharks in the division age and leave for Bellator.

Cmon Dana...

LOL

1) FLW - dominated by the P4P king and future GOAT.
2) FW - Conor run away from there as fast as he could. They now have a great exciting and young fighter.
3) LW - one of the deepest divisions in the UFC.
4) MW - again, one of the deepest divisions.

Yes, I agree they have issues, mainly the champion doing "money fights".
But overall those divisions are not bad. Just poorly managed.

you don't care about 125. but you DO care about 135. but you didn't care about 135 until last year. but now you do.

what does that say about the long term viability of divisions, even if right now it's boring because one guy is so much better than everyone else? and what does that say about you, the fan?

feel free to be introspective before answering. cheers.

Cmon Dana...

but yes, i agree, breaking away from meritocracy being the most important criteria (most of the time) for title shots has ruined 3 different divisions. hopefully moving forward they go back toward a meritocratic approach. we can hope.

Thanks for the heads up! Had no idea he was fighting. Definitely recording that one. I always miss Bellator fights accidentally.

Moose has 50 pro fights

Schlemenko has 66 pro fights

A lot of experience in there. Moose definitely has the advantage on the ground though. It would be foolish to stand with Alexander for too long. Schlemenko has good hands. I hope Moose doesn't let pride get in the way.

There should only be like four weightclasses IMO. Fighters like Fedor, Frankie and Rumble prove this to be possible.

Moose has 50 pro fights

Schlemenko has 66 pro fights

A lot of experience in there. Moose definitely has the advantage on the ground though. It would be foolish to stand with Alexander for too long. Schlemenko has good hands. I hope Moose doesn't let pride get in the way.
I think Moose beats him standing and can destroy him on the ground if he wants but we will see tonight.

Another stat off the top of my head is that in a combined 116 fights they both have been knocked out once each. Pretty crazy. They are very durable guys

I smell bait, but I agree that the UFC title holder situation is a mess right now (don't forget Jones and LHW).

I think Moose beats him standing and can destroy him on the ground if he wants but we will see tonight.

Another stat off the top of my head is that in a combined 116 fights they both have been knocked out once each. Pretty crazy. They are very durable guys
That´s some pretty badass stat right there.
<{silvanormal}>

Yall can defend the BS all you want lol.

that's no answer to my question. were the words i used too big for you? "viability"? "introspective"?

i'm actually curious what you think (or maybe "if you can think" is closer). maybe you can rub two of those brain cells together and tell me why you left out the 135 division from your OP?

consider this a double dog dare.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back